• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Curious, why bother to restrict Creation Energy? Using it deletes Taiga completely and she wouldn't go for it if it could be helped in-character, so it's not exactly a Win Condition. At best it'd force an Inconclusive if she got the chance to use it in the first place.

Base Scratch, yes, but Green or Red? Red Sun Scratch has the Felt arm.

Taiga has a lot more versatility.

Also taiga did make the orb that holds the creation energy but she did steal it from yanhald and use it to kill him

Scratch is omniscient, so there's that. He's likely to use his teleportation to teleport any attacks thrown at him away (he can turn his body into a teleporter, so he can take attacks without any harm), and slow time to get a shot in with the Deudly Magnum or Chemotherapy.

Also taiga can do the same (teleport things, herself) and time slow and time freeze things she spams

Yeah, I know. Scratch DOES have resistance, at least

Also taiga lived getting hit by robins old axe with Ice armor now granted it did slightly crack her ice armor but the fact she lived getting hit by that thing is impressive (you know getting used as a meat shield)

...we don't really have context for what it is that Robin's axe can do, so, I wouldn't know why that's impressive.

That is true, that's why I haven't added yet to her profile until her profile is done also taiga has ice armor so that will help

Yeah, he's Green Sun Scratch for now.

Okay, let's go-

Raw Power/Toughness: Taiga's ">>>~13.7 billion" and Doc's ">>>several billion" are surprisingly quite close. Taiga's got the advantage, but not by a lot.

Intelligence: Doc, for sure. Taiga, even wielding the soul of the God of Creation, is still a normal-ish person for all intents and purposes- Doc's a walking cluster of supercomputers that have been processing data non-stop since the dawn of time, effectively.

Physical Strength: Goes to... Doc easily, somehow, ...this ever matters, for whatever reason, I suppose.

Experience: Doc, of course.

Speed: Equalized. Thank goodness, too, or it's Immeasurable vs. not Immeasurable, which uh, lol.

Stamina: Goes to Taiga by a lot. She'll be fighting infinitely, at peak general capacity even after Doc's admittedly impressive stamina's run out, if he lets the battle drag on for a millennia too long.

The Juicy Stuff: Hoo boy.

Taiga

• Attacks: Wide Array of Elemental Magicks, Swordmaster, Glyphs/Zone Control, Soul Absorption, Summoning, Stat Amp., Transmutation, Time Slow/Speed/Stop, Fear/Pain/Concept/Spatial Manipulation, BFR
  • Defenses: Possession, Power Null and Mimic, Absolute Zero, Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Petrification, Precognition, and Soul/Illusion/Time/Mind/Matter/Fear/Pain/Heat/Biological/Poison/Empathic/Fate/Death Manipulation. Oh, and also basically everything else that'd target her directly (anything that'd be a "Status Effect".) All on a level apt to block things considerably more magically powerful than her, that only died to her use of the Creation Energy (arguably on a 5-D level then, even.)
  • Passive: Freezing Aura, Abstract Existence, Instinctive Reaction, Precognition
Doc Scratch

• Attacks: Instant Death with Deudly Magnum, Shapechanging weapon, Power Null, Brainwashing, Conceptual Curses, general Reality Warping, Space/Time/Concept/Information/Law/Mathematics Manipulation, BFR
  • Defenses: Absolute Zero, Mind/Space/Time Manipulation, Infinite Lives via Altgeddon, Godmodding, Wields the Narrative as a Plot-based ultra-defense
  • Passive: Hyper-mobility via the Fez + the vast array of different powers for specifically this, Acausality, Precognition
Honestly, the way I see this:

Before the fight starts, Doc's frozen solid. Well, crap. Except infinite accounts and Absolute Zero resist kick in, and because Taiga's range doesn't extend to an infinite multiverse anyhow he's still in the game, no harm no foul. Which is nice.

Taiga is clearly physically superior, especially as it pertains to stamina, and has more obvious/clear Stat Amp. showings to exacerbate this advantage that she tends to spam a lot in character. Doc, however, is mentally far and above Taiga: a newborn baby would have the same amount of luck with him here trying to outwit Einstein as Taiga would this godmodder. If he realizes that basically all of his powers are going to bounce off her, he'll start piecing together a battle plan a lot faster than she will once she realizes that, as long as he wields the Narrative (which she can perceive), she's not getting anywhere close to touching him.

That said, Taiga also has a much more glaring Achilles Heel to exploit if she gets to that point: namely, that the Godmodder has no meaningful resistance to Soul or Lifeforce Manipulation/Absorption listed on his profile, and since Taiga can run all of her shenanigans on the level of her target as an idea/concept (plus is not subject to Precognition) she could in theory pierce Doc's defenses to either potentially end him outright, or to at least weaken/distract him enough to use the chance to disarm him of the Narrative. I would say that he can do the same once he figures out that Time Travel is a thing he can just kinda win instantly with, but Taiga having Precog. and Instinctive Reaction stacked up like that means she probably just pulls her own time tomfoolery to freeze it forever, so she doesn't get killed in the past when she was an 8-C or something.

It really just seems to be an instance of Taiga having to stay on her toes and let Precog./Definitely not Ultra Instinct take care of defense against whatever he might throw until she figures out the answer to the puzzle, and hope Doc's immense intelligence/experience advantage doesn't catch on before its too late and he Godmods a defense against the attack just witnessed into being.

I can see a couple arguments for Doc? Namely, that he can either set up defenses/use his mobility to recover stamina and render that drawback meaningless, slowly stockpiling immunities to Taiga's various Win Conditions until either he forces an Incon., or the sheer overwhelming power of his silly brainwashing feat being enough to punch through Taiga's mind control resistance. That said, with Taiga having a bit of a raw power advantage, I see it to be slightly more likely that she punches through his defenses before that happens.

So... wow. I guess I vote Taiga, High-Diff., for now at least; kinda on the verge of switching to Doc just because of the absolutely silly magnitude of a couple of his hax feats, though.

Also taiga already battled a supercomputer that fused all the computers on its planet and absorbed all the 100 billion aliens in its digital world that latter absorbed the planet it was on for energy and soon absorbed other planets until reaching erath

So yeah she has some experience battling super computers

(That was intended less as literal, more a comparison of the Intelligence/Experience disparity she's up against. Helps to know its not the first time fighting an opponent like this that can't just be punched at harder, though, and I guess with him literally being a "godmodder" whose main equipment includes a terminal and that can see everything going on as coding means the comparison's not entirely wrong.)

Also in this form she can't be afected by multivereal mind control as yanhald could not mind control her when makeing evryone in the multiverse join his army

TBH, I'm a little scared to have a match with ThePerpetual now everytime I see him write litteral essays of his awnsers. O.e

So much to read. xD

Alright then. Time for me to woman up and take a challenge.

Well that is if any of my Break Away matches turn out to be far.

Base Scratch doesn't have any godmodding powers, unfortunately for him.

He might have some Godmodding powers, but he's not gonna have infinite alts or anything crazy like Richard does.

If he doesn't have infinite alts... how good is his Absolute Zero resist? Good enough to not make this a stomp via Taiga winning passively via Aura, I hope?

He took damage from Absolute Zero but not a whole lot. He was fine afterwards.

Back