• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tachanka from Rainbow Six Siege

Hello there. I was planning to add a page about Tachanka from Rainbow Six Siege. However, being new to this wiki, I don't understand the tiering system. I've come to ask for the tiering of the feats of Tachanka.

(I have no idea how to caculate one's tier)

Name: Alexsandr Senaviev

Origin: Spetnaz, Rainbow Six, Red Army

Classification: Former Soldier, Spetnaz Operator, Defending Operator

Powers and Abilities: Firearms mastery, Close weapon mastery, Unknown if qualify for Superhuman Physical Characteristics. Possible Regenerationn (Was declared clinically dead on the field and recovered.)

Attack Potency: Unknow

Speed: Avg Human

Lifting Strength: Uncaculated (Carries LMG with tripod, SASG-12/9x19VSN, GSh-18/Pmm, Barbed Wire/Deployable Shield while weighed down in heavy armor. Still operates at full speed without slowing down.)

Striking Strength: Uncaculated (Can kill well trained and heavily armored agents with a melee attack no matter where the attack connects. Demolishs mutiple reinforced walls with ease with LMG.

Durability: Uncaculated (Survives two Imapct Grenades or several sniper shots while still operating at mint efficiency) Uncaculated with Rh1no ceramic trauma plate (357 Magnum bullet travelling at 400 meter per second. Able to stop everything under that.)

Stamina: Extremely High (Can run carrying his equipment without slowing down at all for a long time)

Range: 800 meters with Mounted LMG

Standard Equipment: Rp-46 Mountable Machine Gun (with tripod and Rifle Shield), Barbed Wire, Deployable Shield, Pmm handgun, GSh-18 handgun, SASG-12 shotgun, 9x19VSN Submachine Gun, Knive

Intelligence: The oldest member of Spetnaz and served in the Red Army, Tachanka never lacks experience and is a skilled combatant.

Weaknesses: Tachanka's armor makes him noisy and a big target. He cannot go mobile while using his LMG.

It would be much appeciated if you help me to tier Tachanka.

First off, I'd like to thank you for coming to the forum to ask for advice before making a profile. Many new users forget to do this and we're forced to delete those profiles due to being of sub-standard quality.

Now, onto an analysis of your profile.

From what you posted, being able to kill a heavily armed and well-trained soldier with melee attacks would be Street level, which refers to anyone who can easily handle themselves in a fist fight. Such characters are also frequently referred to as "Peak Human".

As for the LMG, your description of it being able to easily demolish walls would qualify for Wall level, which is the ability to quickly destroy walls with a single attack. So this stat would probably look like:

Attack Potency: Street level physically and most firearms (Can kill heavily armed and well-trained modern soldiers with his melee attacks), Wall level with his Light Machine gun (Easily destroyed several walls)

Carrying all that stuff without slowing down would probably qualify for SuperHuman Lifting Strength.

Surviving multiple grenades as well as being able to tank sniper rounds should also be Wall level.

I'm going to need you to clarify a few things as well.

What running feats does he have?

Is the melee attack thing game mechanics or does he actually punch through these soldiers with ease?

You could collaborate with one of our admins, his name is CrossverseCrisis and I remember one time he said he was planning to make R6 Profiles. I'll try to help you as well since I know a little bit of it hehe.

The melee thing is more of a game mechanic since even the physically weakest operators can one shot by melee.

And the physically strongest and heavily armed can be killed by a melee, regardless of position being hit. I thought it would be interesting to include that.

@Ambus

The problem is that it sounds like game mechanics. You won't die instantly if I cut off your foot unless you generated enough force to literally smash every part of my body with a single stroke.

@Byakuya

I'll contact him when I have time. I'll try to help as much as I can on the R6 profiles. I will work on Tachanka's profile now.

@Reppuzan

I know, I don't really understand does game mechanics count here so I mentioned it just in case.

He have no running feats and is slower than other operators, that's why I classified him as Avg Human, seeing the faster operators as athletes.

So, another physical feat is that he can make small holes in a wall with a gun smack. I think it puts him around Peak Human or Street Level.

As for the Lmg, I think it's more suitable to put him as a Room level. In R6, Tachanka is sometime used to demolish a room to make way for the bomb objective. Nothing works better than him unless the whole team picks the Impact grenades gadget or Nitro Cells.

He's defiantly not room level. He can mow down walls but that's about it. It's not possible to destroy an entire room of a map with him.

Ok, here's the revised version:

Tier: 9-C physically and with most firearms, 9-B with Light Machine Gu

Name: Alexsandr Senaviev

Origin: Spetnaz, Rainbow Six, Red Army

Classification: Former Soldier, Spetnaz Operator, Defending Operator

Powers and Abilities: Firearms mastery , Close weapon mastery , Superhuman Physical Characteristics , Possible Regenerationn (Was declared clinically dead on the field and recovered.)

Attack Potency: Street level physically and most firearms,Wall level with his Light Machine gun (Easily destroyed several walls)

Speed: Avg Human

Lifting Strength: SuperHuman (Carries LMG with tripod, SASG-12/9x19VSN, GSh-18/Pmm, Barbed Wire/Deployable Shield while weighed down in heavy armor. Still operates at full speed without slowing down.)

Striking Strength: Street Class (Can kill well trained and heavily armored agents with melee attacks.)

Durability: Wall level (Can survive point-blank Imapct Grenades or several sniper shots while still operating at mint efficiency)

Stamina: Extremely High (Can run carrying his equipment without slowing down at all for a long time)

Range: 800 meters with Mounted LMG

Standard Equipment: Rp-46 Mountable Machine Gun (with tripod and Rifle Shield), Barbed Wire, Deployable Shield, Pmm handgun, GSh-18 handgun, SASG-12 shotgun, 9x19VSN Submachine Gun, Combat Knive

Intelligence: The oldest member of Spetnaz and served in the Red Army, Tachanka never lacks experience and is a skilled combatant.

Weaknesses: Tachanka's armor makes him noisy and a big target. He cannot go mobile while using his LMG.

If it's okay I'll start the profile right away.

Just remember to change your standard editing settings to the source code/classic editor, not the visual editor. Othervise the staff will have to clean up your profiles from lots of bulky code.

The tier should match the AP, so it should be "9-C physically and with most firearms, 9-B with Light Machine Gun"

Back