• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Switched it to fun and games

I have many many times indeed. I like to explore different "what ifs" with certain characters, particularly because they are extremely complex with a lot of history behind (many of them been part of multiple one shots and campaigns within my D&D group, so I have developed them even beyond my personal writings).

As such, I enjoy greatly making them eventually interact with themselves from a different world.

I have a character called Raet who in one history became a defender and protector of life. That history got erased by the machinations of a mad god, though his essence survived thanks to the sacrifice of his best friend (a half dragon called Tzoe).

This version of him made an oath to always protect life, becoming a "hero god" (in d&d, this means he gained access to a divine spark, starting to become a full fledged god) in service of his belief: that Life should prosper, in spite of all setbacks.

In another history, he instead became a lycanthrope (specifically a weretiger), a hunter traveling the worlds as one of the best trackers in all the infinite Planes. The two of them encountered each other in the Astral Plane, though by that point the hero god had perished, forgotten as his world died and was reborn anew (an entire different story involving others of my characters). He paid respect to what he perceived as "the guardian of life" (not knowing it was himself).

Back