• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OhheyanotherHomuramatchuphowaboutthat

Green Absorbed Swamp Thing without the World Tree vs Akuma Homura (Both 2-A)

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. SPEED EQUALIZED

Inconclusive: 3 (Phoenix821, Newendigo, ZeedMillenniummon89)

Swamp Thing: 13 (Sir Ovens, Gargoyle One, FateAlbane, TheJ-ManRequiem, Elione-Arisu, LephyrtheRevanchist, PaChi2, ALRF, TISSG7Redgrave, DMUA, Laughing Manson, Megamangohan, Theglassman12)

Homura: 6 (Matthew Schroeder, Monarch Laciel, SomebodyData, Homu Sweet Homu, Kaltias, Chaospaladin15)

Swamp Thing 52
Homura231

Woah another Homura thread. I was missing my daily dose.

Isn't this like, the same thing as Homura vs the Cosmic Imagination?

Can we please stop with the homura threads, this is getting ridiculous been like 3 just today alone.

Like seriously are there no other characters from the series that can be used instead of spamming the same one over and over again.

Don't worry, that's probably the last in a while.

With "While" meaning "12 hours or so"

You guys are literally baiting guys to make spite matches against her at this point, i have added like 3 or 4 victories to her profile just this week alone, somebody is gonna get pissed at this eventually.

@New

Quite the opposite. People see a win streak this long and want to test her limit to see who will beat her

@Celestial + That what I said in another thread.

@Kal + Lets be real, it can make people a little bit upset, and it was one of the main reasons that people spammed Sans matches, because they want to "test him".

She has 9 wins and this is basically CI vs Homura so it makes it 10

But in all honesty I'd rather we use the original Swamp Thing. He has more abilities.

Well I did try to throw SMT Lucifer at her...

Let's throw Demi-Fiend next.

She already had a match against Lucemon and Zeed actually. Both closed for stomp for obvious reasons

@Sir Demi-Fiend stomps people who would demolish Homura tho

@New

Nah she also had a regular match

I'm going to stalk the Tier 2 page till I find something that can take her down.

@Ovens

you can always use the secret weapon Ovens... you can always use the secret weapo

ovo

Celestial Pegasus said:
Gonna keep going with this win streak till someone says enough is enough and puts her down with lucemon.
Naaaha

Nobody in this whole wikia would be cruel enough to do that.

He.

Heeheeheehehehehe.
I'dneverdothat

How about we just do the normal thing when characters get spammed? Let the hype die down, then inevitably the next character to spam will show up.

All comes back to the fundamental problem of people not wanting to use characters they aren't familiar with, or least popular ones from series they are familiar and instead keep spamming the same characters over and over.

@Ovens

No

No

...?

Well Bolas seems to be winning against her

Do not know

Well Lavos stalemated with Madoka if i recall correctly so... Maybe...?

Probably Yes (because it's Digimon ovo)

Unless the Swamp Thing has some feat against Memory Manip we're not aware of or can go creating Duplicates (?) to keep fighting even after one or another is memory haxxed in which case he might ultimately win in a battle of attrition thanks to ridiculous levels of regen.

I wake up and see this is the most interaction I've ever had in one of my threads and within 7 hours no less and then I click on it to see that pretty much every post is about how annoyed people are with Homura matchups and ''not ''answering the topic at hand. Cool.

I mean, this match is literally Homura vs the CI except that the CI is weaker.

Also it kinda happens when 50% of the threads about a verse are about the same character. I like Homura, she is my favourite character wise, but the spam is really excessive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back