• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Susanoo and Time Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me out, guys.

I don't care whether or not the dude is the original owner of the Unit, why does Susanoo have Time Killer when he never was shown or implied to use it in the story mode.

The Susan'O has the ability to slash through time, but its been shown to only happen or occur with the Okami sword, something that Susanoo himself never had in any of his encounters with Ragna and the others.

Secondly, Terumi uses pure raw power than skill like Hakumen when using the Unit. I ask why need Okami the sword to slash through time and crap when the Unit itself is SUPPOSED TO slash through time itself? We only see Hakumen do it, but why not Terumi? Why not use Okami to his advantage?

If there is no evidence that suggests Terumi can use Time Killer without Okami, we're just making assumptions without any evidence.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Susano'o Unit is the one who can cut time hence it can use Time Killer. It's quite literally said that Susano'o Unit cuts time, not Okami. There's no evidence that Okami is the one who does it even, the library doesn't even mention that or even Nine during Phase Shift 4. It's the mechanism on how Susano'o Unit protects Amaterasu. Terumi not having it is just no, he had it since the beginning of time and he was born with the power of Susano'o Unit. Plus he also absorbed Okami anyway.
Yet he never uses it nor Ouroboros. Terumi must be that bullheaded to forget that crap.

Just because someone doesn't use something =/= they don't have it. If it's something they should have due to lore, they will have it. Them not using it would simply be PIS or CIS.

Saying that Hakumen only has this cause of Ookami is about as good of an argument as saying Ragna only has his Azure Grimoire powers through his sword, which is blatantly false as his Arm is the azure itself, the sword just increases his range on who he can hit. The same goes for Hakumen, his innate power is stated and shown in the lore to be able to cut through time, Ookami just gives him a much better range for him to use that power to begin with.

Also Terumi absorbed Ookami within him to begin with so that argument that he needs Ookami is moot, just like how he absorbed the power of Hihiirokane so he has its power, the same applies to Ouroboros, especially when he even fuses his energy with Ouroboros in combat.

Theglassman12 said:
Saying that Hakumen only has this cause of Ookami is about as good of an argument as saying Ragna only has his Azure Grimoire powers through his sword, which is blatantly false as his Arm is the azure itself, the sword just increases his range on who he can hit. The same goes for Hakumen, his innate power is stated and shown in the lore to be able to cut through time, Ookami just gives him a much better range for him to use that power to begin with.
Also Terumi absorbed Ookami within him to begin with so that argument that he needs Ookami is moot, just like how he absorbed the power of Hihiirokane so he has its power, the same applies to Ouroboros, especially when he even fuses his energy with Ouroboros in combat.
Why the hell woul he absorb Okami when he didn't need it anyway?

why WOULDN'T he? A sword that can nullify powers with chains that mind hax, on top of having a sword that can cut through anything. If you can absorb the weapons and gain their powers, that seems like exclusively beneficial in combat.

Theglassman12 said:
why WOULDN'T he? A sword that can nullify powers with chains that mind hax, on top of having a sword that can cut through anything. If you can absorb the weapons and gain their powers, that seems like exclusively beneficial in combat.
No, Dream Blades: Musashi is supposed to cut through anything.

Why the hell does it matter is my question? He did, so he has it.

I am also not sure how you would argue he doesn't have a technique that is part of his original body which he has certainly used for way longer than Hakumen, and that we are literally told is a power of the Susanoo.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Why the hell does it matter is my question? He did, so he has it.
I am also not sure how you would argue he doesn't have a technique that is part of his original body which he has certainly used for way longer than Hakumen, and that we are literally told is a power of the Susanoo.
And he never used the sword. So for someone who is the original Susanoo, Terumi sure as hell operates the Unit poorly compared to Hakumen.

@Spawn Hihiirokane has a similar properties to Musashi when that can cut through nonexistant spirits.

He uses it poorly despite becoming way more powerful and pretty much just fodderizing people all around? Your personal values of what could be called using Susanoo properly doesn't matter and have nothing to do with what Terumi can do.

Theglassman12 said:
@Spawn Hihiirokane has a similar properties to Musashi when that can cut through nonexistant spirits.
So, Jin's soul in the unit is nonexistent? Seems legit.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
He uses it poorly despite becoming way more powerful and pretty much just fodderizing people all around? Your personal values of what could be called using Susanoo properly doesn't matter and have nothing to do with what Terumi can do.
Bruh, lol you don't even know my actual personal values.

Either or not he can use it doesn't matter when the Time Killer technique itself requires a ton of energy and focus to pull off, but some people here say that Hakumen or whatever can pull it off easily, which is a bunch of cow feces all the same.

Wow, so you're bringing up that same argument of it needing time to charge and needing energy when

A. He did it to Terumi and Izanami in short time frames between the moments he used it against them.

B. He did it to Noel and wasn't exhausted.

C. He can cut through time normally as shown in Continuum Shift.

Theglassman12 said:
Wow, so you're bringing up that same argument of it needing time to charge and needing energy when
A. He did it to Terumi and Izanami in short time frames between the moments he used it against them.

B. He did it to Noel and wasn't exhausted.

C. He can cut through time normally as shown in Continuum Shift.
Yet he couldn't do to Relius in previous encounters and the latter told him to save his energy.

We might as well agree to disagree, dude.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Just because someone doesn't use something =/= they don't have it. If it's something they should have due to lore, they will have it. Them not using it would simply be PIS or CIS.
Yo, close this thread.

I gotta get to bed and get ready to take more assignments for my college classes online.

yeah, Relius' real form was with Hazama chilling and plotting while he just made that to meet Hakumen.

Theglassman12 said:
yeah, Relius' real form was with Hazama chilling and plotting while he just made that to meet Hakumen.
Okay, next time say illusion and not clone.

People using the wrong terminologies is truly irksome and the verse is already confusing enough at it is to most people who fail to grasp its flawed setting and story telling.

considering that illusions was able to fight Hakumen despite Relius not being there, it functions as a clone.

Ok, and what does that have to do with this thread?

I mean, it's kinda clone or illusions? I don't know which is the more appropriate. It's basically sending his information to the Embryo. Nonetheless, this is derailment and doesn't matter at all.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
I mean, it's kinda clone or illusions? I don't know which is the more appropriate. It's basically sending his information to the Embryo. Nonetheless, this is derailment and doesn't matter at all.
You're right. It doesn't matter.

That's why I'm closing this thread on this godforsaken place of a site.

Spawn888 said:

People using the wrong terminologies is truly irksome and the verse is already confusing enough at it is to most people who fail to grasp its flawed setting and story telling.
For real how about you take a damn chill pill? Things being called illusions but being able to hurt and even combat people is not even uncommon in fiction, the heck do you mean irksome and the heck do you get off calling it flawed?

Are you trying to make a CRT or just exposing your personal feelings?

And yes "bruh", I don't know your values. So its very helpful when you show it plain as day saying Terumi is shit at using Susanoo just because, which sounds like a personal issue to me and nothing resembling a logical assessment'.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Spawn888 said:

For real how about you take a damn chill pill? Things being called illusions but being able to hurt and even combat people is not even uncommon in fiction, the heck do you mean irksome and the heck do you get off calling it flawed?
Are you trying to make a CRT or just exposing your personal feelings?

And yes "bruh", I don't know your values. So its very helpful when you show it plain as day saying Terumi is shit at using Susanoo just because, which sounds like a personal issue to me and nothing resembling a logical assessment'.
Sorry, I just hate it when people misuse terminologies in verses they claim to have 'knowledge' of. Perhaps I'm a little OCD lol

The CRT is going to be closed by a mod soon.

You preach of logical, yet some things on this site are not so logical, but hey....nobody is perfect.

Thanks for participating the discussion either way, son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back