• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supes killers REMATCH - Butcher vs Stain (The Boys vs MHA)

tv7i74i.png

• Butcher has prior knowledge of Stain's quirk (though if this ends up being too unfair maybe I can change)
  • Both in-character
  • Temp-V empowered Butcher upscales from 289.3 Tons of TNT (physically, higher with his heat vision), Mach 18.2 and can lift between 162.39 to 412.08 Tons
  • Stain scales to 711.97 Tons of TNT, Mach 8.58 and can lift 84.94 Tons or 394.5 Tons (his profile says he is Class K from Iida, but that key from Iida is Class 100, so idk lol)
  • Fight takes place in an alleyway, at night
  • Starting distance is 15 meters, clear line-of-sight
  • Wins by death
Butcher:

Stain:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Normally I'd say Stain would probably outskill him but that Speed Gap is a monster, especially against someone who can and will fly into the air and range spam due to his prior knowledge. My thing is where does the Heat Vision stack up compared to Shoto's Fire?

Normally I'd say Stain would probably outskill him but that Speed Gap is a monster, especially against someone who can and will fly into the air and range spam due to his prior knowledge. My thing is where does the Heat Vision stack up compared to Shoto's Fire?
Well, first of all, Butcher can't fly lol

As for Heat Vision, if you mean in terms of heat, I'd have to check Shoto's page, but I can tell that HV is far hotter than 3500°C. Also, I think Stain only took a single fireblast from Shoto, and it wasn't like a Flashfire First or anything special.

Butcher's best wincon is definitely keeping his distance away from Stain and laser him. The speed advantage he has would make that easier too.

Stain's blood manipulation ability may not work aganist Butcher as well as it did in his own verse because;
1. Butcher is English, and appearently 48% of the English population's blood types are 0, which is the blood type that Stain can paralyze the shortest with his ability.
2. Temp-V causes mutations in the user's blood as far as I know.

I'm leaning on Butcher for now.

Butcher's best wincon is definitely keeping his distance away from Stain and laser him. The speed advantage he has would make that easier too.

Stain's blood manipulation ability may not work aganist Butcher as well as it did in his own verse because;
1. Butcher is English, and appearently 48% of the English population's blood types are 0, which is the blood type that Stain can paralyze the shortest with his ability.
2. Temp-V causes mutations in the user's blood as far as I know.

I'm leaning on Butcher for now.
Do I count it as a vote?

Back