• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Culexus Assassin said:
Idk man souls in bleach is kinda different, like every single thing has a soul in the verse
And soul king created those thing an as seen with people that are part or have a part of him like aura they can manipulate all of those souls

I did not say Yhwach cannot manipulate the future. I said he cannot just create a future from nothing. He CHOOSES futures from COUNTLESS futures and then makes that the current future. So yes, he does alter the future. Let me get scans.

EmperorRorepme said:
@TOAA
Did you read the scans? Also do you know the Trans? They're higher dimensional being who went to Earth to absorb it entirely into one infinite union. So it's on par with SK soul hax if not better.

@Baki He does transform the future...by choosing a future. When he explains it in detail that's what he says. He chooses a future from countless futures that are like grains of sand.
And is that post crisis or another version? and all she said is "the soul of these 8 pleople" infinite soul manipulation would be equal (if she was gonna manipulate the souls of the universe) to the SK

"He can even rewrite a future" so he can see, manipulate and rewrite futures

It is the Post Crisis version. Yeah she's talking about those heroes (8 souls) who escaped being absorbed.

I didn't say he can't manipulate the future btw.

EmperorRorepme said:
I did not say Yhwach cannot manipulate the future. I said he cannot just create a future from nothing. He CHOOSES futures from COUNTLESS futures and then makes that the current future. So yes, he does alter the future. Let me get scans.
If he had absorbed the piece of the SK that was inside another character he could create new timelines

As you can see. He said the future is like grains of sand. Changing the future is hopping from one grain of sand to another. He can keep doing this.

So he is manipulating the future but he cannot create futures.

Also i re-read the whole soul hax thing and they only talk about 8 souls i dont see them mentioning merging the souls of everyone in the universe

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
EmperorRorepme said:
If he had absorbed the piece of the SK that was inside another character he could create new timelines
you need to be at least Low-2C to be able to create a future

EmperorRorepme said:
As you can see. He said the future is like grains of sand. Changing the future is hopping from one grain of sand to another. He can keep doing this.
So he is manipulating the future but he cannot create futures.
Rewrite

rewrite the future but yes he cant make a fute out of nowhere if he had the piece of the SK from the other character he could make new timelines

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
rewrite the future but yes he cant make a fute out of nowhere if he had the piece of the SK from the other character he could make new timelines
manipulating a future doesn't mean he creates one

Yeah that's what I was saying. And Superman's fate is "the story of Superman" and it is a primal truth within DC. So I doubt it will be changed by Yhwach.

EmperorRorepme said:
Yeah that's what I was saying. And Superman's fate is "the story of Superman" and it is a primal truth within DC. So I doubt it will be changed by Yhwach.
Has post crisis sups ever been manipulated via fate hax? i imagine he has as many authors give different resistances and i got to question if he has all of this resistances why are they not on his profile

The Trans were assimilating the souls of everything in the universe through merging with the imaginal realm (the collective unconsciousness) but Superman resisted it via willpower. So Superman will not be affected by RC.

@TOAA

Idk, maybe? I haven't read every Superman comic. And Post Crisis Superman is basically a composite version of PC Superman from every writer because I'm not sure why it'd be split up according tot he writer. Otherwise we'd literally have 1000s of different versions.

Maybe because people haven't read about them? Resistance to soul hax is on the profile. Fate hax isn't. Idk why.

EmperorRorepme said:
@TOAA
Idk, maybe? I haven't read every Superman comic. And Post Crisis Superman is basically a composite version of PC Superman from every writer because I'm not sure why it'd be split up according tot he writer. Otherwise we'd literally have 1000s of different versions.

Maybe because people haven't read about them? Resistance to soul hax is on the profile. Fate hax isn't. Idk why.
maybe we should point that out when the next DC revisions are coming?

EmperorRorepme said:
The Trans were assimilating the souls of everything in the universe through merging with the imaginal realm (the collective unconsciousness) but Superman resisted it via willpower. So Superman will not be affected by RC.
If that is the case then yea he can resist it now for the other powers of Yhwach

So Yhwach has absorbtion the 3 types, probability manipulation (all damage done to him will be returned and leaving him with no injuries), the fate hax (change and rewrite futures), passive power nulification (nulified a power that was type 3 conceptual manipulation), precog (all posible futures), he can null regen, transutation (but i see sups has this resistance), reactive evolution and power mimicry via the C, death hax and reactive evolution via the D (able to adapt to any change if you punch him once it will not work again as he has "adapted" to the attack), empathic manipulation, low godly regen and immortality type 3, 7 and 8, and reactive power level (every time he is killed he comes back stronger), with the S he can summon a fan that as they cheer him on he gains more power, with the V all he imagines he makes into reality, with the X-axis he can uniformly penetrate anything between his weapon and his target, ignoring obstacles and durability. Furthermore with The X-Axis True Power active, Yhwach is constantly in a state of intangibility, rendering him virtually untouchable even by Shinigami who can interact with spirits and intangible objects, and last the Y he can copy by just looking at his target all his memories, knowledge, powers, equipment and their appearance.

the reason why he knew how to win was because of the area, the wall of source or outside the reality (this new), initially resisting the all mithy due to the fact that mister precog could not affect his destiny (although that does not indicate he can't see the future, he just can't help it) but he still wins through everything he said so he would probably see the future (where he is right now) where he wins without having to affect destiny.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Reading Superman's profile I don't see why he doesn't get Almighty gg after blitzing Yhwach.
even if Superman gets BFR into the Phantom Zone i'm pretty sure Yhwach could still harm him with the all mighty and his other abilities

or like i said he could use Y the Yourself to copy Superman's strenght and speed since Yhwach gave Royd and Lyod and the other sternritter

Mr.Arecizoz said:
or like i said he could use Y the Yourself to copy Superman's strenght and speed since Yhwach gave Royd and Lyod and the other sternritter
Those aren't abilities Yhwach gave, those were abilities Royd and Loyd were born with, so Yhwach can't use them.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
None of those other powers really matter honestly which he doesn't use in character.
What would be the point of the OP expressing that he can use them if he won't actually use them. I'm assuming this Yhwach is willing to use them.

Yeah, I honestly can't see any way Superman wins without Phantom Zone BFR tbh but I'm just basing that on his profile.

Yhwach's speed also doesn't really matter with the Almighty since him shifting futures doesn't rely on his speed, he can just change where he's standing, ending up right behind Superman with a dozen ways to win. Or Superman just keeps killing him for a few hours whilst Yhwach grows stronger from the Miracle. Honestly, there are so many ways for Yhwach to win this, only issue is the BFR which Yhwach doesn't have the range to escape from apparently.

Back