• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Did he use Auswählen on Royd/Loyd I can't remember? That's the only reason why he might have the ability since he never gave it to them and if he didn't use Auswählen he could have never taken it from them.

Then Yhwach omegastomps. Not only does he now have Superman's stats and abilities, but he's also still got all his Hax. Superman gets given a nice vacation in the Phantom Zone.

Purgy said:
Then Yhwach omegastomps. Not only does he now have Superman's stats and abilities, but he's also still got all his Hax. Superman gets given a nice vacation in the Phantom Zone.
all right then should we get someone to close this thread for being a BEYOND omegastomp like you say?

Probably. Now that we've agreed Yhwach has the Yourself I don't think Superman has any way to win at all, maybe wait a bit in case somebody does think of a way for Superman to win since I'm really not all that knowledgeable on him and was just basing this on his profile.

i think it says that superman could BFR people to the source wall but since Yhwach would use the Yourself and get the same abilities including the source wall BFR i suggest we get someone to close this

I don't know what the Source Wall is tbh, but yeah closing this is probably for the best. Superman would need a lot of abilities missing from his profile for this to be fair.

That's pretty much what I thought, but this confirmation definitely helps. It's always better to get arguments for either side from multiple supporters from each verse to get all the facts

Mr.Arecizoz said:
who is this dude you said argued with you? so i can ignore him if i ever encounter him
Ah just some dude on YouTube. It was a video about different forms of Spawn vs Superman, and I was wondering how Yhwach would do against Post Crisis, and dude says Superman stomps Bleach and Post Crisis Superman oneshots outerversals or some shit

BakiHanma18 said:
Mr.Arecizoz said:
who is this dude you said argued with you? so i can ignore him if i ever encounter him
Ah just some dude on YouTube. It was a video about different forms of Spawn vs Superman, and I was wondering how Yhwach would do against Post Crisis, and dude says Superman stomps Bleach and Post Crisis Superman oneshots outerversals or some shit
I met one guy who claimed Sayian Saga Vegeta could beat COSMIC ARMOUR SUPERMAN

there are alot of morons on the internet

taking away the fact that this is a massive stomp in favor of PrecogMan

the source wall is a 1A structure superman does not have the ability to bfr/seal inside the wall, what it does is a portal very, very close to the wall and its enemies are instantly sealed

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I don't know bout that, but Superman doesn't seem to have much of anything without BFR. Heck I'm not even sure he could touch of even see Yhwach.
??? Superman has enhanced senses and non-physical interaction.

Superman never blitz in character and will stand there to talk to Yhwach who will proceed to act like a good guy and avoid fighting Superman to not get killed. Yhwach will plan to be his friend for eternity and use the Almighty to see the future where he finds out Superman's weakness and use the Almighty again to teleport a "green kryptonite" to his hand and proceed to kill Superman and absorb him before the sun revives him.

Yhwach wins.

AppleLord said:
Superman never blitz in character and will stand there to talk to Yhwach who will proceed to act like a good guy and avoid fighting Superman to not get killed. Yhwach will plan to be his friend for eternity and use the Almighty to see the future where he finds out Superman's weakness and use the Almighty again to teleport a "green kryptonite" to his hand and proceed to kill Superman and absorb him before the sun revives him.
Yhwach wins.
Yhwach can win with almost any schriff except The Love because it sucks and a few others like The Heat since ya know it's Superman

Back