• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Sonic alone is ridiculously above baseline, due to the events of Great Harmony. It basically brought hundreds/thousands of sets of Chaos Emeralds to empower the ones that Archie Sonic uses. It's essentially unquantifiable, but very far from baseline, who Ultra Sonic is also unquantifiably above.

Sheesh. This is giving me a headache.

To be fair, Superman in this incarnation is also far above baseline as well, being above a being like Mxy who already is considered a threat to even high level 5th Dimensional beings. And in some versions, strong enough to kill an entire dimensions worth of beings as powerful as him.

Plus beings like Bat-Mite being considered only 1% of Mxy's true power, and he too is 5th Dimensional.

But besides that... like Gargoyle said he has no good hax besides holding back the universe from dying, and being able to do some things Mxy can't.

The best thing on Superman's profile seems to be Reality Warping, but Sonic also has this as well as resistance to it.

I think I'll go with Sonic via Intangiblity, Type 8 Immortality, and Atom Manipulation.

He's just regular 2-A now.

Also, this thread is ridiculously old. I don't think you're supposed to respond to threads that have been inactive for this long, mismatches and downgrades aside.

ClassicNESfan said:
He's just regular 2-A now.
Also, this thread is ridiculously old. I don't think you're supposed to respond to threads that have been inactive for this long, mismatches and downgrades aside.
You're referring to Necroposting, which isn't against the rules anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back