• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In base?

8-C, higher in Cure Angel form

Can Cure Berry use her Cure Angel Form? Does she have Energy Projection in base? What about her Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant ability?

Wait, what the heck?

Strange Visitor Superman doesn't have a Stamina, Range OR Intelligence statistic! *facepalm*

Both are Superhuman in Lifting Strength, & 8-C.

What values are their AP/Striking Strength, Durability & Lifting Strength rated at &/or scaled to?

In any case, without knowing SVS's level of skill & experience, & seeing as he ONLY has Superhuman Lifting Physical Characteristics....

Well, Cure Berry is more versatile, but I dunno enough of the statistics to make a judgement yet.

Cure Angel requires others cheering her on. She does have energy projection. I don't know about Superman, but Berry is scaled to Nakewameke, who are baseline via sheer size.

Others from her 'verse? IIRC, SBA specifies:

Outside Influence: None. No characters of either verse, aside from those participating in the battle, may influence the outcome of the battle in any way. That means they may not join the fight, grant buffs, create shields, provide information etc. Exceptions are things like blessings, calling upon some higher entities power for a spell, summoning familiars to battle for them, having another character as equipment or more generally spoken the things which are listed on the profile as part of a characters own powers and abilities.

But given that SBA also has unspecified locations defaults to New York, Central Park, which is likely a Real World location, & thus, not from either participant's 'verse....

Would the people of New York be present, and if they cheered on Cure Berry, would she be able to transform into her Cure Angel form?

Well, that's a possibility, then, I guess. But irrelevant if she can't convince them to do so, I guess. Would people cheer for Superman, or the pretty little girl he's fighting? Is she higher enough that she'd easily beat him as a Cure Angel?

In any case, knowing the AP/Striking Strength/Durability & Lifting Strength values they're rated at/scaled to, and Strange Visitor Superman not having a known Stamina, Range or Intelligence is problematic.

Without knowing that vital info, I'd say Cure Berry seems like she has an edge in versatility, if only by range, & via a small possibility of going into a more powerful form, but I don't think it's reasonable to vote yet.

Ahh, thanks a ton! Don't see AP justificiations on either of their profiles, so I didn't know the basis for her ratings. (Also, just noticed I missed your edit about the Nakewameke.)

Well, given all that, & since SVS doesn't have any justification, I think we'd just assume he's baseline, then?

So, she's 3x baseline, has range, & he's baseline, & apparently got SHPC. (And maybe flight, but that's just what I heard, & may need to be added in a revision.)

I feel a little sketchy doing so for now, but I guess I can change it later.

Cure Berry probably wins this, so long as her stamina & skill are great enough she can beat Superman before her stamina runs out. Given her assumedly higher statistics, I think she can manage that, especially if her Energy Protection means she can avoid Superman damaging her via distance.

Voting that Cure Berry beats Superman (Until further notice)

Oh. My bad. I misread. CA is three times CB's rating, but both seem to be baseline, then?

Hunh. Well, then, I may need to retract my vote for now, given one of the combatants lacks a known stamina rating, & they're seemingly matched in AP, SS, Durability & Lifting Strength, at baseline.

Outside of New York's citizen's cheering for her, her only advantage is energy projection, I guess, & skill or stamina might be able to overcome that.

Eh? Oh, okay then.

....Although, isn't that reality-fiction interaction which shouldn't be considered on profiles as our Wiki's stance is fiction & reality can't truly interact? Correct me if I'm wrong.

But if she's achieved Cure Angel form via being cheered on from beings in her own 'verse, or even from others, then I don't have a problem with it. Not sure if my stance matters on it matters that much to her having the ability, though.

In any case, being cheered on from beings from her own or another 'verse or The Real World works for her to achieve Cure Angel, right?

Back