• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman Prime (One Million) Abilities Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've seen Superman Prime (One Million)'s profile and I saw that his Notable Attacks/Techniques don't match up to his Powers and Abilities ata ll.

He should have Ice Manipulation via Freeze Breath, Reality Warping as stated in his profile, Invulnerability which is also stated in his profile, and Power Bestowal, which is, once again, stated in his profile, Radiation Manipulation as he can release the radiation he's absorbed, His Heat Vision should likely be directed to either Heat Manipulation or Fire Manipulation. he should also have Energy Projection via Heat Vision.

I suppose that this may make sense. However, you should ask the following members to comment here first:

Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Shivansh Garg, KLOL506, Zensum, TheC2, Nether nine, Crimson Azoth, Eficiente, Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan, The Archdemon.

Ice Manipulation, Reality Warping, Power Bestowal and Radiation manipulation all seem good

Invulnerability is not. Invulnerability is the ability to ignore damage beyond the realm of conventional durability. The Invulnerability stated on Supes' profile shows that he is invulnerable to things that shouldn't even scratch someone with 4-A dura (willing to be corrected on this though as I'm not that knowledgable on this form of Supes)

His Heat Vision should be linked to this. And giving him Energy Projection via that is just a big no

I think that Crimson Azoth makes sense.

Seems good. TBH I don't know why this Supes wouldn't have the same abilities as his Post-Crisis counterpart.

To follow this up, seeing how he now scales to both Post-Crisis/Rebirth and potentially Kal Kent, i think he needs their abilities added to his page.

We don't know if he has all of Kal Kent's abilities. They were added to the Superman line via marriage to a 5th dimensional imp, if I remember correctly, i.e. they were well after his time.

Since he has keys now his profile should have three tabs with all the abilities of Post-Crisis Supes/All Star Supes/Rebirth Supes respectively. Also my memory is foggy but I'm pretty sure Ant is right.

But it's been stated that he still gets his abilities from the Super Sun and he quickly loses pretty much all his powers when he's away from the Super Sun. So outside of the 5D stuff, a lot of his powers still are directly given to him by SP1M, right?

Also, if DC One Million is still canon, would prime giving his descendants powers far beyond "any thing held by beyond any meta human ever" mean that Kal Kent could potentially be stronger than even Rebirth Sun Dipped Supes? I've seen DC stories refer to even guys like Superman and Wonder Woman as metahumans, so couldn't he be far stronger than even Rebirth at his peak?

We cannot scale retroactively, and I am extremely tired, so I would much prefer if we quickly wrap his up by letting POTM edit the page.

@Jared

You have a point about the Super Sun, that totally slipped my mind. Is it possible to quickly determine if any of his powers are not granted by the Super Sun though?

@Ant

You're always working man, if you're exhausted you should go to bed early and get some extra sleep. The thread can still wait.

Aight, well at least getting Rebirth/Post-Crisis stats for SP1M is a necessity.

I guess we can assume that any powers not directly tied or mentioned to be from his 5D heritage only are all Fair game. Quantum Manipulation, Portal Manipulation, Data Manipulation, and his telepathic/esp and energy constructs abilities are definitely tied into the Super Sun or equipment abilities, since they seemed to fade when not in contact with the Super Sun.

Also @Ant get some rest man, we can continue this tomorrow.

Thank you, but if I go to bed early, I will unfortunately have more work to do tomorrow.

Lol that's the peril of working from home. Anyway, I can add the basic abilities real quick.

@Jared

Are you able to take care of Kal Kent's abilities that explicitly come from the Super Sun?

Thank you. Should I close the profile, or are there still edits that you need to do?

Sorry for taking a while. Okay, from the abilities i've seen that are directly his abilities and not mentioned to be from his 5D heritage only. He has Data Manipulation (He digitizes himself into Mercurys Computer system ) Energy Constructs and Force Vision (As shown before ), Technology Manipulation (Uses Technopathy to hack into a lock ) can generate EMP's , His Telepathy, Telekinesis and ESP abilities are directly tied to the Super Sun as well, as he was starting to lose them throughout the story Despite them being from his 5D heritage , so i assume only his extra senses and time resistance is from the 5D Side. So Mind Manipulation, Mind Control, Telekinesis, Memory Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation and Forcefield Creation at least. Quantum Manipulation (Was able to disassemble a bomb on a Quantum level that was so powerful it was considered perfect, and could resist the force of Resurrection Man, who had to use the force of a Black Hole to momentarily stop it ) High Resistance to Magic (was considered Immune)

That's all i could find that are directly linked to his Super Sun abilities. That plus what this thread has said about Portal Manipulation, Teleportation, Reality Warping, and Power Bestowal. Besides that it's pretty clear the rest are only 5D abilities.

Sorry, i have work for the rest of the night. If you want i can do it tomorrow.

EDIT: I have a little time for break, i'll see what i can do.

@POTM

Were the edits acceptably well-structured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back