• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman 64 Superman vs DB Eevolutionn Goku.

Reinhard throws his spear and both get rekt.

DB evolution goku doesn't count as a goku (Db) (So it's allowed, yes I'm being serious). Also this is in the fun and games board

I wouldn't say Superman 64 is the worst Superman. The game is awful but he's at least in character and heroic. I'd say Earth-31 Superman is probably the worst.

That said, Geeko has surprisingly good feats.

Spike the Devil Man has an attack that can one-shot anyone in Dokkan Battle and that game has the GoD's,the Angels and UI Goku.

"At least Low 2-C" Devil Man confirmed.

Superman 64 has the ability to crash into a wall, destroying the entire game world and causing the game to crash (aka the Universe). he can move in and out of reality at will, and has the ability to survive a world of nothingness and despair with little mental strain.

Superman 64 Low 2-C confirmed.

Superman 64 gets hurt by air soft guns, and even touching bubbles. Also, whenever he's within 5 feat away from a wall, he gets stuck in Limbo and can't breakout. Also, despite flying 2 MPH at best, he has the worst control accuracy ever in a video game; makes Cybermorph look like a Master Piece.

Anyway, I personally consider Superman 64 the worst video game ever made; worse then Action 52, worse than Plumbers Don't Wear Ties, Worse than Snowwhite and the Seven Clever Boys, worse than E.T. (Which actually isn't even all that bad), worse than Big Rigs, (That game is so bad that it's good), worse than Bubsy 3D, worse than Hong Kong 97, worse than Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, Worse than Color a Dinosaur, Worse than Desert Bus or Crazy Bus, Worse than the LJN Video Art. Although, some of the games I mentioned actually are worse, but were never sold in stores so they don't exactly count.

The game is so horrible, if I took a shit on it, my own shit would be offended to lay on it. AVGN said it best when it was the equivalent of "Shit taking a shit!" Anyway, AVGN and Nostalgia Critic team up to destroy both these horrendous verses and non-characters of their great counterparts.

I don't know man, Big Rigs is so broken you can literally destroy our entire Universe a million times over. A ******* truck game has a character that would give Pre-Crisis Superman a headache. You can't beat that.

The Everlasting said:
The Big Rigs truck can unironically blitz Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, the Flash and Saint Seiya all at once by driving in reverse.
Jared1111 said:
The ******* truck makes the Flash look like Christopher Reeves. It's the most amazing thing ever.
Relevant.
PhotoshopRequestMadeByRyukama

The trunk from big rigs should take this for the reasons stated above.

it also runs over Arceus like a deer due to it's immense speed.

The Big Rigs Truck is 1.83*10^27c to be specific or 18.3 Octillion C to be specific. The record was 12.3 Undecillion MPH. I may find the YouTube video in a moment.

Back