• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Perfect Cell VS Taurus Hasgard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cell (Super Hyper Perfect)
Hasgard
"It is for these children that I shall continuously stand up again and again. Our lives are ephemeral, yes, but our wills and feats shall reverberate in the splendor of eternity!"

Taurus Hasgard takes this due to his attacks being atomizations which Cell can't regenerate from, Titan's Nova also requires a lot less of a charge time than Solar Kamehameha.

Phantasys said:
Taurus Hasgard takes this due to his attacks being atomizations which Cell can't regenerate from, Titan's Nova also requires a lot less of a charge time than Solar Kamehameha.
Cell's Solar Kamehameha has more raw power though, it can destory the Solar System or atleast the planet. Hasgard's Titan Nova is only a small battlefield level

QPower said:
Phantasys said:
Cell's Solar Kamehameha has more raw power though, it can destory the Solar System or atleast the planet. Hasgard's Titan Nova is only a small battlefield level
Taurus Hasgard

Range: Planetary

He also doesn't need to hit the whole planet to kill one human sized bug.

It took a genius like Bennu Kagaho several tries to find out how his basic Great Horn worked and Hasgard was merciful with those shots because he sensed Kagaho wasn't really evil. Against something pure evil like Cell he's not going to hold back, he'd instantly atomize him.

Phantasys said:
QPower said:
Phantasys said:
Taurus Hasgard
Range: Planetary

He also doesn't need to hit the whole planet to kill one human sized bug.

It took a genius like Bennu Kagaho several tries to find out how his basic Great Horn worked and Hasgard was merciful with those shots because he sensed Kagaho wasn't really evil. Against something pure evil like Cell he's not going to hold back, he'd instantly atomize him.
So he was holding back while fighting Kagaho.

Checked Hasgard and Cell's pages and they are very even. But I have to say, Hasgard's powers and abilities lists Durability Negation and Atomization. Not sure how long Titan Nova takes to charge, but if it's faster than the Solar System Kamehameha Cell has, he's gone. I'm giving this one to Hasgard personally

JiroUchiha9 said:
Checked Hasgard and Cell's pages and they are very even. But I have to say, Hasgard's powers and abilities lists Durability Negation and Atomization. Not sure how long Titan Nova takes to charge, but if it's faster than the Solar System Kamehameha Cell has, he's gone. I'm giving this one to Hasgard personally
So it's Hasgard's Titan's Nova Vs Cell's Super Kamehameha, it's about who can unleashes their attacks at FULL power FIRST.

Hasgard could take hits from Kagaho, who is Underworld Judge level, or 4-B. And he used his Titan's Nova while in what was essentially a comatose state. He would survive Cell's Kamehameha.

What about Cell's telekinesis?

He could immobilize Hasgard and finish him off with Kienzan.

But ... isn't Hasgard the faster among the Gold Saints? ...Not sure if Cell is faster ...

Anyway ... Cell has a high level Regenerationn, even if Hasgard attacks him with haxxed punches (it would make holes in Cell's body), Cell would probably just regenerate the affected area ...

Hasgard takes this because of atomic hax cell has never demonstrated the ability to regenerate from being atomized and what everyone seems to be forgetting is that cell is at the baseline of solar system level and from i saw of hasgard he would probably survive the kamehameha. Hasgard wins because of atomic hax.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Hasgard takes this because of atomic hax cell has never demonstrated the ability to regenerate from being atomized and what everyone seems to be forgetting is that cell is at the baseline of solar system level and from i saw of hasgard he would probably survive the kamehameha. Hasgard wins because of atomic hax.
If Hasgard atomize him ... I mean ... All his body at once, yes.

But Cell can regenerate the affected areas (Imagine now a Cell full of fist-sized holes, yes), and by speed, I think Hasgard couldn't atomize Cell's entire body at once. And Cell would become stronger.

TakatoBlue said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
If Hasgard atomize him ... I mean ... All his body at once, yes.
But Cell can regenerate the affected areas (Imagine now a Cell full of fist-sized holes, yes), and by speed, I think Hasgard couldn't atomize Cell's entire body at once. And Cell would become stronger.
With the Titan's Nova he can.

Cell's more skilled, is a more solid 4-B and has likely longer range but I'm leaning more towards Taurus' atomization and matter manipulation doing him in.

I'd go for cell simply for the fact I don't recall Taurus attacks fully disintegrating any character that is 4-B

Cell can regen as long as there is a sizeable chunk left of him Taurus would need to know of his weak spots beforehand.

The more holes he puts in Cell and the more time Cell gets damaged but is allowed to regen, the more this battle is tipped in favour of Cell. And each wound (atomized holes) are certainly zenkai worthy. Does Taurus have a history of immediately 1-shotting an entire being's body? If not, I'm voting for Cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back