• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Buu vs Cabba

Just made out of curiosity as to how Cabba would do during the Buu saga, based on this page-to-page scaling

Cabba = Base Vegeta

Base Vegeta = Base Goku

Base Goku = Purple Vegeta

Purple Vegeta >>> Gotenks ssj3

Since Super Buu also became superior to ssj3 Gotenks, I was wondering how he'd fare against Cabba

Cabba gets absorbed and Buu wins, but Buu DEFINITELY has a hard time fighting Cabba, since he's far above him

@JustSomeWeirdo

Can Buu absorb beings explicitly above him? I know he absorbed Vegito, but isn't that because Vegito wasn't trying to get away?

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
@JustSomeWeirdo
Can Buu absorb beings explicitly above him? I know he absorbed Vegito, but isn't that because Vegito wasn't trying to get away?
He didn't absorb Vegito. He controlled Vegito's muscles until he got regurgitated if that's what you mean.

Devvo the Comedic Genius said:
Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
@JustSomeWeirdo
He didn't absorb Vegito. He controlled Vegito's muscles until he got regurgitated if that's what you mean.
Non-Canon, that never happened in the original manga. Vegetto only escaped absorption because he pulled a Barrier before Buu's goo got him.

Buu should win, high-diff via absorption or candy beam.

Cabba spites Z. There's nothing Super Buu can do that Fat Buu couldn't, who would get destroyed by SS3 Goku.

Alright then, speed equalized.

At this point however, it seems like it'll just be a speedstomp in Cabba's favour, or a haxstomp in Buu's favor if speed is equalized.

Back