• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

sun wukong question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb humans
smile-orangutan.gif

Are you like rping as a monkey or something?

Find it a bit odd to found someone acting like one.
Don’t think you are a human maybe an ant or something? It’s says I’m a half monkey half human Half god…
7457688452_8eb5054100_n.jpg

Eh, I am indifferent over all since the antics remind me of someone... A old memory to being specific.
Impossible.

can u try and find the source? i need it
Yeah, but not sure since the source may not been exactly confirmed or accepted. Also I will prefer original sources... At the same time, I honestly not sure why Buddhism is "Tier 1A" per se as it did started out as a religion originally.

Yeah, but not sure since the source may not been exactly confirmed or accepted. Also I will prefer original sources... At the same time, I honestly not sure why Buddhism is "Tier 1A" per se as it did started out as a religion originally.
well I don't entirely care about China and Buddhism, i just want to know is sun wukong Outerverse level or nah

nirvana shit isn't valid?
Yeah... Not sure if it is valid as the main reason for the profiles not being accepted and applied is due to inconsistency, differences, and other things.

Nirvana... I usually think of the one where you are free from worldly suffering and other things I think.

Reactions: Sus
sun did reach nirvana, but hammar makes sense tbh, i do not think he is 1-A unless there's something backing it up

this doesn't answer my question
simple, basic and straightforward, is sun wukong 1-A or not? and what's the evidence backing it up
I'll simply copy paste my reply:

"This is true however folks had very different interpretations of the work which caused it to become a reoccurring issue moreover it did draw directly from not just asian mythology but actual religion (in this case both Buddism and Taoism) which caused a further conflict of interest too and finally it culminated with the profile getting edited (with permission) weekly to almost every other day. At that point it was considered too much of a hassle for everyone involved so the monkey king got NEP type 0 (aka deleted from the wiki)."

Tldr: There isn't a yes or no answer and the evidence is 100% subjective depending on what you consider "taboo" and/or personal interpretations, it's as simple as that and with that I'm outta here.

goku is infinite infinities above infinity boundless immeasurable tier -1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back