• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While Lois does have the intelligence advantage, the Subject is most likely going to rip or bite lois to death, but i'll wait for more input.

Counted.

Lois Lane's AP and durability is 1288.75165778 Joules. Does it affect the result?
I was going to point that out plus the fact that the Subject would still die if Lois crushed his heart for example. Targeting his head is too difficult and she would have to destroy his brain for him to die immediately as one of the Subjects were able to survive for a bit despite suffering brain damage from having all of the blood in his body drained out and lacking oxygen. His resistance to pain and LS is a big issue, however, that not even her handcuffs can help with (I'm pretty sure Peak Human is enough to rip handcuffs in two).
There's also the fact that they're fighting in the middle of Central Park, an environment that Lois should be more familiar with and can make her way around more easily thanks to acrobatics (She can potentially even escape the Subject for a bit despite his speed advantage).

Last edited:
Lois Lane's AP and durability is 1288.75165778 Joules. Does it affect the result?
Not really. I feel that piercing damage and superior lifting strength is going to be enough to get around an ap disadvantage . Out of curiosity where does the Subject scale?
I was going to point that out plus the fact that the Subject would still die if Lois crushed his heart for example. Targeting his head is too difficult and she would have to destroy his brain for him to die immediately as one of the Subjects were able to survive for a bit despite suffering brain damage from having all of the blood in his body drained out and lacking oxygen.
Has Lois ever killed someone before? I haven't watched the show just read RSE but Lois isn't a combatant in most Superman stuff to my knowledge so her just going to crush the poor bastard's heart seems unlikely.
There's also the fact that they're fighting in the middle of Central Park, an environment that Lois should be more familiar with and can make her way around more easily thanks to acrobatics (She can potentially even escape the Subject for a bit despite his speed advantage).
She's going to run out of energy before the Subject does. The best that this strategy can pull is some extra time even if she does hit and run tactics.

Not really. I feel that piercing damage and superior lifting strength is going to be enough to get around an ap disadvantage . Out of curiosity where does the Subject scale?
He scales to breaking bones which can range anywhere from 375 J to 9920 J.
Has Lois ever killed someone before? I haven't watched the show just read RSE but Lois isn't a combatant in most Superman stuff to my knowledge so her just going to crush the poor bastard's heart seems unlikely.
Nope. She never killed anyone here either but she did fight people and the fact that the Subject's organs are fully exposed means she might accidentally do it while trying to fend him off.
She's going to run out of energy before the Subject does. The best that this strategy can pull is some extra time even if she does hit and run tactics.
Good point.

Last edited:
He scales to breaking bones which can range anywhere from 375 J to 9920 J.
So it’s pretty close then.
Nope. She never killed anyone here either but she did fight people and the fact that the Subject's organs are fully exposed means she might accidentally do it while trying to fend him off.
The Subject can survive without most of its organs, and like I said Lois punching it’s heart first try is unlikely where as lethal wounds are the Subject’s starting move.

Back