• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sub-Page for Tiering System Page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright since i'm already thinking this for more than one years, this should be brought here, here we go....

So i want to suggesting to make a sub-page for tiering sytem page like 11-A page, 7-A page, 1-A page, etc. The reason is i realize its hard to searching the characters in specific tier like you want to find 7-B/7-A characters, however the characters on tier 7 page is too much that you need to find it one to one. The advantage of this if get agreed is make the searching more easier, and the more managable.

So what do you guys think? Actually i already ask this idea to Ant but rejected, now with this brought back i want to know if you guys want this.

All regular user to staff can participate here, and now let's begin!!!

We already have that. Each of the tiers link to the connected category with the relevant characters. See here: Tiering System

No Ant, that you said is only covering all the specific tier characters in generals, what i mean is the sub-page for the tier like this, tier 7-A covering all the characters on 7-A level

I actually agree to add such sub-categories. It would make it easier o find characters withing the same tier range for a Versus Thread

@Ant

Lot's of work but in the end the result will be satisfying, trust me, this plan is for make VSBW more good in managing.

I will contacting every person to come here to thinking about this plan.

I disagree.

This was discussed before, and the general consensus was that it was way too much work, with little rewards. And this was discussed when we had 16,000 pages. We currently have nearly 20,000 as of this date.

Like Promestei suggested, it's much easier to learn how to use Google's search engine rather than tagging nearly 20,000 pages at this point.

Promestein said:
I'm aware. Still not worth the time and effort it would take, and I guarantee the majority of the userbase would stop contributing at some point anyways, which would make the workload worse for everyone else.

Just learn how to search better.

On Google, the search " site:vsbattles.wikia.com "attack potency: [insert whatever AP here]" " will get you characters of that tier.

I strongly agree with Kuroiha. I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back