• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupid Undertale Question BS

Basically everyone scales to Frisk, who dodged lightning but something caught my attention. During the fight w/ Asriel , Frisk could dodge the lightning only because of some kinda one time pre-cognition(?) in the form of those [!] boxes. Does this mean we should downgrade the speed or something? I'm not entirelly sure myself...

Vulikin creates smoke, that formes a cloud, that launches lightnings, frisk can easilly dodge those lightnings

PS: Chrisras ninja'ed me

Overlord775 said:
Vulikin creates smoke, that formes a cloud, that launches lightnings, frisk can easilly dodge those lightnings
PS: Chrisras ninja'ed me
Can that be counted as lightning?

Apparently you count magical multi-colored lightning from an Immeasurable being as truly MHS+ lightning, so...

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Apparently you count magical multi-colored lightning from an Immeasurable being as truly MHS+ lightning, so...
[deap breath]

I mean does the wiki consider that lightning. Not just my own opinion...

Yes we do. We discussed what you said countless times. Vulkin's lightning IS lightning, Asriel's lightning doesn't matter. etc. etc..

Back