• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

STTGL vs pre Crises superman with the sword of superman

Soul01 said:
STTGL,because as the fight goes on ,he will just keep evolving to a stronger being
That's very NLF for a super robot who can't go any higher then he already is.

i don't know what NLF is ,but if the fight would go(with anti spiral) on he would just gept geting stronger

I honestly don't know. They seem really evenly matched, but knowing PC Superman, he'd probably have something up his sleeve. Especially after gaining psuedo-omniscience.

welp, the sttgl was over 50 billion light years big, and pure energy, yet that did nothing like collapsing the universe or something, so spiral nemesis might have been an uneeded fear or just something that simon might have found a way around (since even massive amounts of spiral power didnt cause te big crunch)

Soul01 said:
i don't know what NLF is ,but if the fight would go(with anti spiral) on he would just gept geting stronger
It's Means No - limits fallacy. As i quote from the OBD wiki.

"This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

"Example: "Itachi said that no one without a Mangekyou Sharingan can defeat him. Therefore he can beat all of DC, Marvel, DBZ, and Tenchi Muyo."

So i don't see how he can go beyond universal.

sttgl drill was over 500 billlion light year long, that is bigger than universe so it shud be able t shatter sevral universes

The Living Tribunal1 said:
sttgl drill was over 500 billlion light year long, that is bigger than universe so it shud be able t shatter sevral universes
Any poof my friend?

according to ttgl wiki, the guidebook says sttgl is 52.8 billion light years tall, and his srill is 10 times multiple of height, if u dont beleive me, then use pixel scaling

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Bigger than the size of the Observable Universe, which is something completly different from the Universe itself. Wether the Universe is of finite or infinite size is unknown by science to my knowledge, but I believe we are using the definition of universe that is infinite as long as the given fiction doesn´t defines it differently.

well, in fiction,i think the universe diameter is 91 or 92 billion diameters (which is considered to be diamerter of our universe)- the case of the actual universe being bigger is a different story, but the observable universe is 92 billion light years wide, and the drill is way bigger than the universe, also, the giant robot drills of ttgl (anime) can break up stuff bigger than themselves or at least influence bigger objects

I asked about it here about a month ago. Look at the answers from Antvasima and DarkLK. 3 dimensional size isn´t the reason STTGL is ranked as Universe Level+.

http://gurrenlagann.wikia.com/wiki/Simo You don't even need STTGL, Simon alone is more powerful than it and has infinite spiral energy and can control it if you check the wiki.It also says he can possibly be Omnipotent.Simon stomps, there is no way you can defend against a drill that's packed with infinite energy, or you can have Simon erase Superman instead.Either way Simon stomps unless you can find a feat that allows Superman to defend against infinity.

That Sword of Superman is a one huge ugly looking sword.

I think STTGL can win because of its ever-evolving spiral power, while not exactly NLF tier, can makes it grow up stronger further. I would like to know why PC Supernan AP is listed as immeasurable.

Vs Battles sometimes doesn't put the right information and ***** stuff up.

If only they corrected some of the stuff here it would be great.

But yeah Simon or STTGL wins here.

yeah, Inconclusive for me also. as this thread is now anyway theres no way it's being added as a victory or loss to anyone.

(That bump though, seriously, why?)

Simon pilots the STTGL though and that's a fact, if Simon just pumps infinite energy through the thing and throws an attack that has infinite power behind it, the winner is Simon.

I already proved Simon to have endless spiral energy or infinite if you check the wiki, it even says it on this wiki if you check Simons stamina it says he eventually gets endless spiral energy and has used it before in the movie when he created gurren lagann.

So STTGL wins.

Back