• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest tier 6

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
If I were to put every single tier 6 character out there, with speed equalized, in a super battle royale. Who takes the cake?

Rules:

1) Everyone fights everyone.

2) Teams are allowed to be formed (i.e characters who'd fight together)

3) Passive abilities are forbidden (they make the battle boring)

Thoughts?

Shaggy and Scooby as soon they get their CRT finished (Shaggy with Causality Manipulation and shit and Scooby who got a lot of hax, and 6-C in AP and Dura)

Wait, I thought it was strongest on 6-C, ignore what I commented here.

Rimuru and Satou. Rimuru probably wins because of Time stop

Satou got defeated because of timestop but both of them have mid-godly+ways to kill godly regenerators

tbh rimuru does not have everything on his profile that is why. If he does then he would def win I think.

I don't see Rimuru taking mindhax from Grimm9n who can mind hax people with nonexistent minds and 2-A beings. I also don't know if Rimuru can beat Leviathan from Appmon or not.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I don't see Rimuru taking mindhax from Grimm9n who can mind hax people with nonexistent minds and 2-A beings. I also don't know if Rimuru can beat Leviathan from Appmon or not.
I was waiting for Grimmon to be named ovo

So can gk still stare? Passive abilities are banned but he can still stare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

As for rimuru since teams are allowed means he can bring all the true dragons with him, if so while grmmon can mind hax, veldora manipulates probability so it misses, while velgryn hits him with an attack which surpasses space-time and kills grimmon in the past or something.

Though seriously if you allow all the tensei guys, ie rimuru's subordinates, the amount of hax being thrown around would be stupid, time would be stopped, ppl would be erased from existence, fate and causality would be manipulated and other op stuff.

I mean, probability is still probability, if I make the chances of Goku hitting me 0, I dont care if he is Low 2-C, he aint hitting.

Even then, that doesn't make one invincible. Otherwise I could say no one can ever do anything to Rhinomo due to his passive Miracle Creation.

I dont know what level of Prob Manip we are talking about, so of course I cant argue.

I was just discussing.

Rhinomon and Magnamon are invincible

Veldora's probability manipulation doubles the odds of success against opponents of the same rank, something like that, against rimuru ciel calculated he had 100% chance of not being affected by veldora's attack, but rimuru had to dodge even with his passive dimensionsal barrier.

Anyway the tempest guys if anything are more bloodlusted than rimuru, rimuru is very chill and never goes all out, but doing something like stopping time and absorbing people is ic for him to do.

The others however aren't so chill, grimmon's biggest issue is zegio, contrast to rimuru's dimensional barrier this dude has a barrier on par with chloe's absolute defense always on, said barrier which puts chole in endless time and imaginary space, the zegion grimmon is mind haxing, is nothing more than a projection, the real one isn't even there.

And zegion has reality warping illusions which turns reality into illusions and vice versa.

I mean, I could pull out an entire blog with scans explaining how time and space are treated ass merely data and as such Chrono DSR could destroy said barrier as it destroys literally all data it comes across (Data is literally everything. This includes Matter, Mind, Soul. Energy, Time, Space, etc.). But, I'm not much in a debating mood. If you want the data blog I can link it at anytime though.

Well the barrier prevents all interference from everything outside it and took rimuru a while to figure out how to unseal veldora and make sure veldora could never be sealed again by it, his result, making veldora's memories transcend space-time and store them within himself, so he can't get sealed by absolute defense again.

Anyway i am getting sidetracked from the other stuff i need to do (mondaiji), was just passing through, you guys can continue.

Inb4 tier 6 Warhammer character that isn't just a dreadnaught, tank, or baseline custode

Back