• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Thread 7-C: Reaper vs Rōnin

Fight starts

Tset instantly amps to several thousand times speed, if not to Infinite due to Infinity shenanigans

Tset then incaps

Samael doesn't start with his loldead as far as his profile states, since he's an asshole, leaving Tset more than enough of an opening to do his stuff. If nothing else, Tset will probably have to spend some time figuring out what does and does not actually incap Samael.

Samael himself starts at Infinite and will Analyse all of Tset's stuff and nulling anything that Samael finds to troublesome to fight, such as instant or thought based Hax, before lowering his speed to Tset's level, as Tset raises his speed so will Samael until it reaches his original Infinite speed.

Samael himself will, as you said not instant Death Hax him, instead he will probably battle him in close arm combat, using his Precognition, Analytic Prediction, Mind Reading, and short bursts of speed amp to dodge Tset's attacks while attacking him with Darkness enhanced punchs and kicks, the Darkness itself has the properties of EE through Absorption.

Speed Equalized then to see if Tset gets a shared speed Equal place. For Samael Speed Equal and Speed Unequal is generally the same except he doesn't lower his speed, though he can still amp it as his infinite speed is lowered through actual buffs and Debuffs instead of just holding back.

Speed is Equalized. His actions are the same as speed Unequalized. He can still amp himself upto Infinite to match Tset's Speed amps.

Normally it's pressure points and Intetsu, although he can theoretically pull whatever he needs after figuring out what does and doesn't work on Samael.

I think Irrelevant Stamina and Self-Sustance Type 3 should prevent both Pressure Points and Intetsu from knocking him out.

Fair and I don't quite get why not needing to sleep would make you immune to being forced into sleep without further context.

It's not that he just doesn't sleep but also that he can't sleep, in my verse sleep involves the Soul "waking up" but as a Demon Samael lacks a Soul and thus can't go to sleep or be forced asleep.

I didn't put it as I assumed that the Self-Sustance and Stamina made it redundant, like Causality Resistance on someone with Type 4 Acausality.

Back