• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

STRONGEST ON FCOC! — Ranking of the Most Powerful Characters by Tier

Spagmatron for the 7-A second spot
Doesn't qualify since that's just an attack.

Character must physically be in the Tier they are nominated for. For example, someone like Frieren would only qualify for a placement in 10-B despite having Low 7-C magic, because she is only physically 10-B. However, such characters are still ranked with the inclusion of their higher-tiered abilities and techniques.

Doesn't qualify since that's just an attack.
But Frieren listed as a representative has the Lifting Strength of an Average Human and the Striking Strength of a Human level.

Unlike Spagamtron, whose strength works by Red Laser energy circulating within his physical body released from his core crystal, a representation of his heart and brain. Depending on the amount of EXP-bar the core crystal has (as he progresses within the 3rd FU Android level by collecting EXP), the physical stats in his outer body rise. Due to this, all his body movements are 7-A (with Low EXP-bar boosted physicals activated, circulating in his body), and High 7-A (with High EXP-bar boosted physicals activated, where his EXP-bar grew and is close to the 4th level, his key 2 in other words). Low 7-B stats originate from his mechanical body strength without any Red Laser Energy inputted in it whatsoever, a state in which he rests and would fight only insignificant opponents to him, comparable to a sleeping person.

But Frieren listed as a representative has the Lifting Strength of an Average Human and the Striking Strength of a Human level.

Unlike Spagamtron, whose strength works by Red Laser energy circulating within his physical body released from his core crystal, a representation of his heart and brain. Depending on the amount of EXP-bar the core crystal has (as he progresses within the 3rd FU Android level by collecting EXP), the physical stats in his outer body rise. Due to this, all his body movements are 7-A (with Low EXP-bar boosted physicals activated, circulating in his body), and High 7-A (with High EXP-bar boosted physicals activated, where his EXP-bar grew and is close to the 4th level, his key 2 in other words). Low 7-B stats originate from his mechanical body strength without any Red Laser Energy inputted in it whatsoever, a state in which he rests and would fight only insignificant opponents to him, comparable to a sleeping person.
The profile makes it out to be an attack...

Bruh. I can barely read or understand this profile though.

Out of boredom, I nominate Koji Komatsu's Athanatos Sign form for Low 7-B.

His main thing is cutting and affecting souls, which in Ark are Type 1 Concept, Type 2 Information, and all mental related aspects, which exists in a separate plane of reality.

His astral (soul) weapons can also imbue his mana into people (Soul alike), which he can use to make people spontaneously explode by turning them into a metaphysical bomb (Like Killer Queen from Jojo), he can also corrupt them into husks.

He can't be killed by attacks that would one-shot him, which manifests as him being able to nullify such skills or just be invulnerable to them. This sounds like NLF but it has worked on pretty much everything before. Statistic advantages, existence erasure, void manipulation, durability negation, etc.

He can also manipulate causality in order to attack someone as if they never developed all of their skills across history. For example, he can hit someone as if they have the stats from when they were a baby, ignoring pretty much everything about them.

Arkane Physiology grants him resistance to a massive number of things. As well as Reincarnate Physiology.

I still don't know if he'd be able to take down the Lizard man though.

The profile makes it out to be an attack...
'7-A with core vacuum laser, spamable laser-points and Low-EXP bar boosted physicals, higher by Medium-EXP bar boosting. High 7-A with High-EXP bar Damage Boosting, higher with Charged State'

"Low-EXP bar boosted physicals" tell it's all body strength, I should update the phrases for more clearance

With Cinner getting demoted to 2nd in 7-A, that would make my suggestion into the 3rd spot of 7-A. In High 7-A, Spagmatron still has the potential to fit 2nd place with the immersing shielding and his strongest move 'Laser Circle Investitions', able to completely bombard the battlefield and nuke most enemies while poisoning all areas with the 4x negative effects simultaneously, killing all without strong resistances.

This omen of this is such a "here we go" that I feel like there should be a proper thread on it

Use this in the OP (or if you don't feel like it I'll reply a bit later on this thread)
I did. First match, then.

That said, there are definitely instances of them, most prominently Sister Gwen's main deal in a few instances was calling on Aeon the Mother and stopping time, which is mentioned to be a higher level invocation of calling on her daughters to achieve the same effect, both of which could be resisted by Sieg
Gal's body is also inherently a microcosm of chaos that isolates itself from natural law, so I'm not even sure if time paradoxes or stuff like that would actually work, worse comes to worse he can throw himself into the abyss which doesn't really have time and come back later (or thinking about it, I think reality crippling and pathway amalgamation would either shut off her access to temporal powers or assemble new possibilities for him to live in)
One thing that is in Weiss's character to do against individuals resistant to time manipulation is to accelerate the speed at which time passes the line leaving those with resistance frozen in time from the perspective of those affected by the ability.
Gal can summon creatures that that just absorb whatever hits them short of primordial properties and share chaotic abilities (which, as mentioned prior, are extremely dangerous and would bust through regeneration and reactive evolution alike in the process of just totally disassembling stuff), so that and his ability to Danmaku spam with lasers would render summoning less than effective (if the fight even comes to that point, since to reiterate he has a ton of ways to just kill someone to death)
Well, I didn't understand much of the last part, but I still believe that Weiss can get this, as she has the ability to summon Gal's past enemies, including their alternative versions (At least if they exist within a timeline), which depending on the difficulty he had dealing with past enemies, he would be hard pressed

One thing that is in Weiss's character to do against individuals resistant to time manipulation is to accelerate the speed at which time passes the line leaving those with resistance frozen in time from the perspective of those affected by the ability.
This requires her to not be dead immediately, which is very probable with basically any part of Gal's arsenal. A stat amp doesn't mean much if you're non-existent by the time you start using it (or just don't have access to your temporal abilities at all, which Gal can do with Reality Crippling), and she'd be a half step late in the process of using her powers and realizing he resists them.
Well, I didn't understand much of the last part, but I still believe that Weiss can get this, as she has the ability to summon Gal's past enemies, including their alternative versions (At least if they exist within a timeline), which depending on the difficulty he had dealing with past enemies, he would be hard pressed
There are very few people Gal has fought that'd pose a threat to his final key (or high level beasts of chaos, since they can only really be hurt by primordial properties, UniquAs or Resonance), by EoS he solos a majority of his own verse thanks to constantly getting into fights where Aether Rarefaction kicks in hard. This, again, also requires her to not be dead and have access to temporal abilities.

I got one more Valhalla in me

This is a page I joked about making for awhile since the GM released his character sheet in dossiers at seeming random (I wasn't even aware he had one, before that point) and I guess the weird way this is set up does lend to him being very strong as a 10-B

For the obligatory explanation: He has a gun that shoots faster than an experimental jet with the energy equivalent of Little Boy and blows you up on the mental and spiritual layers, as well as a one time revival suit that works against people who can reasonably withstand said gun. I don't think you need a whole lot to excel in that range.

Yeah that'll definitely do it for 10-B.

Not gonna add rn though.

GOOOOOD MORNING USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I would like to throw my hat in the ring today.

Rancour - 6-B
I am nominating Rancour for 6-B due to his variety and extremely high intellect in battle. Rancour's main draw is being able to erase anyone at the level of High-godly regeneration, his ability to freely use void to cancel out attacks or resistances and his use of Spectral Dominion, to amplify his powers. Another massive draw for Rancour is simply that his Spectral Slashes weaken their target, slowly killing them off conceptually.

Lord Vallum - Low 6-B

Lord Vallum is my second nominee, he predates even his master Rancour, being even more well versed in combat with far more haxes and ways to negate enemy abilities, he is upon the highest levels of strength in Low 6-B, being further amplified by the fact that he is able to easily to boost his stats through multiple means and he can easily read his opponents and create strategies under pressure to give himself an edge.

King Raúl - High 6-C

King Raúl is my final nominee, espoused for being a genius, and incredibly powerful, he is a contender for one of the most powerful within the verse (he gets higher, comparable to Rancour but those chapters remain unreleased). The biggest draw of Raúl is his genius, he is able to create complex, extraordinarily detailed strategies in very little time, and with next to no information, using his powers to easily outplay and outmatch all his opponents. His extremely high intellect and strength that is at the very peaks of High 6-C give him a vast advantage over most opponents, including the ability to conceptually erase opponents with his Spectral Dominion

GOOOOOD MORNING USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I would like to throw my hat in the ring today.

Rancour - 6-B
I am nominating Rancour for 6-B due to his variety and extremely high intellect in battle. Rancour's main draw is being able to erase anyone at the level of High-godly regeneration, his ability to freely use void to cancel out attacks or resistances and his use of Spectral Dominion, to amplify his powers. Another massive draw for Rancour is simply that his Spectral Slashes weaken their target, slowly killing them off conceptually.
I don’t see where this guy has High-godly regen negation

Should I have made it more apparent on his profile? He conceptually erased a monster feeding off of his concepts so I can add that to his profile (I haven't updated them to this week's chapter yet)
Yeah something like that should be pretty obvious, you could give him regeneration negation (high godly) and then explain the specifics. I also didn’t know that conceptual erasure equaled high godly

Yeah something like that should be pretty obvious, you could give him regeneration negation (high godly) and then explain the specifics. I also didn’t know that conceptual erasure equaled high godly
It's listed on regen as one way to qualify for High-godly (it was regenerating all his Mid-godly attacks so he said f it and infused his attacks into one, creating his ultimate, which erased the beasts ability to regenerate via the concept by destroying the portions it was attached to)

Salem (Dragon Ball RWBY) for 5-C

Reasons:
Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, and 8; Salem was cursed with immortality by the God of Light and God of Darkness, ensuring that she is unable to die so long as Remnant exists[4][5])Regeneration (Low-Godly, possibly High-Godly: History; Beerus states that Hakai wouldn't kill an Immortal. Hakai can completely erase one's body, soul, and even entire universes[6] along with their individual histories,[7] including multiple space-time continuums, so they cannot resurrect. Despite Beerus' capability of erasing existence across space-time without splitting the timeline[8]. Due to the curse placed on her by the Gods preventing her soul from reaching the afterlife, Salem is completely immortal,[4] allowing her to regenerate from any kind of physical damage so long as Remnant exists.[4] This includes regenerating from a sphere of energy,[9] being reduced to ash twice, crushed by a meteor,[10] countless failed suicide attempts,[11] and even falling into the Pools of Grimm, which were described as both a force of "pure destruction" and pools of "annihilation"[12][13])

Corruption (Type 1), Deconstruction, Absorption, and Soul Manipulation (Can control the Pools of Grimm, a force of "pure destruction" which can both corrupt and disintegrate objects that enter it,[23][24] as well as absorb a being's soul, destroying it in the process.[20] As a Grimm hybrid, she is capable of the latter without the Grimm Pools)

Power Absorption (One Layer; Made both the Beetle and Shadow Hand, which can siphon Maiden powers, the latter being an improved version that can bypass Aura shields entirely)

Also she's at least 200+ Exatons in AP all across the board with Class T Telekinetic, and higher durability with force fields

I dunno if you're shooting for #2 deliberately but there's no way he survives getting Gamma Knife'd or similar

(Also, not sure how you erase someone at a High-Godly level? You can negate that level of Regen, but at the point high godly comes into play there's literally no form of existence that'd still be around, given that regen level revolves around someone ceasing to exist mentally, spiritually and even down to something totally fundamental like their information, history or concept)
King Raúl is my final nominee, espoused for being a genius, and incredibly powerful, he is a contender for one of the most powerful within the verse (he gets higher, comparable to Rancour but those chapters remain unreleased). The biggest draw of Raúl is his genius, he is able to create complex, extraordinarily detailed strategies in very little time, and with next to no information, using his powers to easily outplay and outmatch all his opponents. His extremely high intellect and strength that is at the very peaks of High 6-C give him a vast advantage over most opponents, including the ability to conceptually erase opponents with his Spectral Dominion
Same as the above, but with total consciousness destruction to a punch, and Everymen are already extremely intelligent (even if Abarim does have some anti-feats in regards to this) and are violations of both chaotic and deterministic outlooks on the universe (And they directly resist stuff like Precognition and Information Analysis)

Last edited:
Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, and 8; Salem was cursed with immortality by the God of Light and God of Darkness, ensuring that she is unable to die so long as Remnant exists[4][5])Regeneration (Low-Godly, possibly High-Godly: History; Beerus states that Hakai wouldn't kill an Immortal. Hakai can completely erase one's body, soul, and even entire universes[6] along with their individual histories,[7] including multiple space-time continuums, so they cannot resurrect. Despite Beerus' capability of erasing existence across space-time without splitting the timeline[8]. Due to the curse placed on her by the Gods preventing her soul from reaching the afterlife, Salem is completely immortal,[4] allowing her to regenerate from any kind of physical damage so long as Remnant exists.[4] This includes regenerating from a sphere of energy,[9] being reduced to ash twice, crushed by a meteor,[10] countless failed suicide attempts,[11] and even falling into the Pools of Grimm, which were described as both a force of "pure destruction" and pools of "annihilation"[12][13])
Same as the above with shooting for #2, but Hyper Synchronicity is a power inherently designed to deal with High Godly regenerators, and she would be sub-atomized by existing in the Blue Flash's presence (Up to 10,000 kilometers, with SBA capping at 4)

Same as the above with shooting for #2, but Hyper Synchronicity is a power inherently designed to deal with High Godly regenerators, and she would be sub-atomized by existing in the Blue Flash's presence (Up to 10,000 kilometers, with SBA capping at 4)
So what I get is basically standing anywhere near this guy is basically this meme

So what I get is basically standing anywhere near this guy is basically this meme
Fun fact: That particular one was accidental

What I personally did was say that thanks to the power boost, the Blue Flash's Electromagnetic engines kicked to 100,000% as a default where he normally actively fought at around 75%, and confirmed he was 5-C since they were superior to the kinetic energy of the Endbringer

Crimson later pointed out that Magnetars output High 6-A Energy, and their magnetic power is so insanely potent that it does what I've described

But yeah it, in his words "turns the atomic structures of things into cigarettes" within thousands of kilometers of itself as a passive thing, he has to actively choose to exempt stuff

Could I get the profiles of both, I think Rancour could be outstatted, but Raul is REALLY hard to beat if he's not violently overshadowed in AP/hax, since he's borderline (i'd argue is) Extraordinary Genius. Unless he is violently overshadowed in hax, I really doubt he's losing, and he has a plethora of defensive hax to boast
I dunno if you're shooting for #2 deliberately but there's no way he survives getting Gamma Knife'd or similar

(Also, not sure how you erase someone at a High-Godly level? You can negate that level of Regen, but at the point high godly comes into play there's literally no form of existence that'd still be around, given that regen level revolves around someone ceasing to exist mentally, spiritually and even down to something totally fundamental like their information, history or concept)

Same as the above, but with total consciousness destruction to a punch, and Everymen are already extremely intelligent (even if Abarim does have some anti-feats in regards to this) and are violations of both chaotic and deterministic outlooks on the universe (And they directly resist stuff like Precognition and Information Analysis)

Unless he is violently overshadowed in hax
Jarvis, open "Everyman Physiology" on Abarim's page, look at Strength 2-5 and Power 2-5, also note Speed 3

(Also keep in mind SBA bars prep time, so it's very easy for him to become the meme of "I'm sure to win because-", only for that to have an unplanned result, further compounded by the fact Everymen after a certain power or strength rating are blatantly impossible to plan around)
I think Rancour could be outstatted
Now, this particular one requires some context (at least, in terms of "Lizard Wizard shoots Gamma Knife and he vaporizes, the page doesn't seem to list their 6-B rating but Lizard Wizard is 29.8852772467 Teratons)

I normally don't believe in the heat split, neither does Valhalla's GM. This is evident with stuff like Silas casually whipping out a 100 million degrees kelvin attack, not even for overt damage, but just to set things on fire for a DoT effect

But with the Lizard Wizard, we're talking about Quark Gluon Plasma. What is Quark Gluon Plasma?

I still don't know. But it's such an extreme state of matter formed by indescribable heat that a calc I briefly considered for High 4-C and said GM said "just treat it as hax" on account of the Lizard Wizard disabling energy transmission until contact with something that may possibly survive (A level 2) and considering what it does to matter that's probably accurate

Of course that's one move out of his arsenal, stuff like I Talk To The Wind would EE him and the nearest 50 Kilometers on the Conceptual level (and negates regeneration for good measure), he can turn himself into Neutron Star Matter to become pretty much invincible (takes Low 5-B power just to like, put a fist shaped hole in him, keep in mind his regeneration doesn't seem to be shut off by the Burst), I believe his creatures would also be upscaled and he has far more potential with spamming those out than in base, all of them possessing a bunch of lethal abilities in their own right

That and he also just counters a lot of the stuff of his opponent, there's the regen negation and hitting the conceptual but Bursts also sever outside immortalities like what the Grand could pull, fights with the Lizard Wizard are overtly impossible to predict through Clairvoyants, he resists all their direct offensive means (especially void manipulation, given Triggers are totally fine standing in Gashes)

Jarvis, open "Everyman Physiology" on Abarim's page, look at Strength 2-5 and Power 2-5, also note Speed 3

(Also keep in mind SBA bars prep time, so it's very easy for him to become the meme of "I'm sure to win because-", only for that to have an unplanned result, further compounded by the fact Everymen after a certain power or strength rating are blatantly impossible to plan around)
So Raúl honestly could plan around nearly anything thrown at him, geniuses such as Rancour, who outsmarted Momo, Hjalmarr and Vallum, who are all intelligent and competent, were entirely unable to read him, as he accurately predicted a good portion of their strength, weaknesses and powers off of preliminary analysis'. To further compound his vast intellect, he can accurately predict and plan around the future in limited time, giving him the ability to prepare for one hit kill abilities.

Another thing to note is Raúl is no slack in his hax. He can distort, tear and manipulate space-time around him, create blasts of darkness/void to cut apart anyone caught within them, conceptually erasing whoever is caught within the blast. His Spectral Dominion is also very useful. It can ensnare its target, negating any and all powers and conceptually erasing whatever is caught within the realm.
Now, this particular one requires some context (at least, in terms of "Lizard Wizard shoots Gamma Knife and he vaporizes, the page doesn't seem to list their 6-B rating but Lizard Wizard is 29.8852772467 Teratons)

I normally don't believe in the heat split, neither does Valhalla's GM. This is evident with stuff like Silas casually whipping out a 100 million degrees kelvin attack, not even for overt damage, but just to set things on fire for a DoT effect

But with the Lizard Wizard, we're talking about Quark Gluon Plasma. What is Quark Gluon Plasma?

I still don't know. But it's such an extreme state of matter formed by indescribable heat that a calc I briefly considered for High 4-C and said GM said "just treat it as hax" on account of the Lizard Wizard disabling energy transmission until contact with something that may possibly survive (A level 2) and considering what it does to matter that's probably accurate.
I reckon none of these would pose a threat to Rancour, and his strength is seemingly above Lizard Wizards at about 31 or so teratons. No vaporization or pure physical AP will be of consequence to Rancour as he'll just regenerate from it.
Of course that's one move out of his arsenal, stuff like I Talk To The Wind would EE him and the nearest 50 Kilometers on the Conceptual level (and negates regeneration for good measure)
Rancour could likely dodge that instantly with his speed which is FTL, as he could predict such a move, but regardless, Rancour could regenerate if the concepts of war, hatred and revenge aren't destroyed.
he can turn himself into Neutron Star Matter to become pretty much invincible (takes Low 5-B power just to like, put a fist shaped hole in him, keep in mind his regeneration doesn't seem to be shut off by the Burst)
That seems a little unfair, but regardless he could simply use amplified slashes to cut his soul or concept and weaken him to the point of his physical durability lowering back down to 6-B
That and he also just counters a lot of the stuff of his opponent, there's the regen negation and hitting the conceptual but Bursts also sever outside immortalities like what the Grand could pull, fights with the Lizard Wizard are overtly impossible to predict through Clairvoyants, he resists all their direct offensive means (especially void manipulation, given Triggers are totally fine standing in Gashes)
I mean unless he's countering thousands of concept cutting slashes being amplified beyond any regeneration, he likely isn't surviving, especially within Sanctum of the Vengeful, alongside the fact that he can use an Ethereal Flame to one shot him.

Fun fact: That particular one was accidental

What I personally did was say that thanks to the power boost, the Blue Flash's Electromagnetic engines kicked to 100,000% as a default where he normally actively fought at around 75%, and confirmed he was 5-C since they were superior to the kinetic energy of the Endbringer

Crimson later pointed out that Magnetars output High 6-A Energy, and their magnetic power is so insanely potent that it does what I've described

But yeah it, in his words "turns the atomic structures of things into cigarettes" within thousands of kilometers of itself as a passive thing, he has to actively choose to exempt stuff
So basically she'll be second place in 5-C

So Raúl honestly could plan around nearly anything thrown at him,
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face, and Abarim even swinging is so innately terrifying it can cause brain death from sheer panic. Intellegence isn't wizardry or a magic spell, it's knowledge that has to be applied with care to achieve a desired effect.

In this case he is attempting to plan someone outside the bounds of both determinism and chaos theory simultaneously who quite literally punches the soul out of him and makes it explode from being punched a hundred kilometers away, a force which would inherently be kinda invisible since it's just being carried through the air (and could go up to 5 times as fast, at that)
geniuses such as Rancour, who outsmarted Momo, Hjalmarr and Vallum, who are all intelligent and competent, were entirely unable to read him
Abarim doesn't need a complicated strategy that would overcome their intellectual abilities. He can just hit them.
as he accurately predicted a good portion of their strength, weaknesses and powers off of preliminary analysis'.
One of the enemies tried this against the Everymen, and they just could not apply it against Strength/Power 4s.
To further compound his vast intellect, he can accurately predict and plan around the future in limited time,
As above.
Giving him the ability to prepare for one hit kill abilities.
Prep time isn't a thing by SBA, which these placements are judged by. Even then, he'd be hard pressed to prepare for even the immediate ramifications of Abarim engaging in a fight, much less the broader strokes of his arsenal
Another thing to note is Raúl is no slack in his hax. He can distort, tear and manipulate space-time around him, create blasts of darkness/void to cut apart anyone caught within them, conceptually erasing whoever is caught within the blast. His Spectral Dominion is also very useful. It can ensnare its target, negating any and all powers and conceptually erasing whatever is caught within the realm.
I suppose conceptual manipulation in particular isn't something Everymen resist, but Raul can die just as fast, and Abarim innately has a solid enough arsenal to counteract some of this stuff. As long as it has a vector, he could manually reflect it, apply and modify the inverse square law to cause it's power to disperse into uselessness, or probably most reliable, super jump out of range and deliver counterblows (given it's Kilometers vs Hundreds of Kilometers)

I reckon none of these would pose a threat to Rancour, and his strength is seemingly above Lizard Wizards at about 31 or so teratons. No vaporization or pure physical AP will be of consequence to Rancour as he'll just regenerate from it.
That is a 6% advantage, that's way too negligible to matter (especially when he's going to be throwing hax or sheer power "die instantly" moves). Triggers also negate regeneration, and Burst Triggers obliterate concepts wholesale.
Rancour could likely dodge that instantly with his speed which is FTL, as he could predict such a move
Speed is by default equalized for this thread, but Bursts are also FTL (realistically much higher, given Warrane's Burst upscales from Crunch, which had an FTL feat in his second key, much less it's ramp up as he himself became comparable to or in excess of the speed of light while still not reaching Level 2). The Lizard Wizard also just flat out resists precognition to the point the outcome of his fights are totally indiscernible.
Rancour could regenerate if the concepts of war, hatred and revenge aren't destroyed.
The Lizard Wizard can both destroy those, and directly sever their connection to such outside sources of revival in the same fashion Warrane could sever The Grand from his network through Burst.
That seems a little unfair
Yeah. The Lizard Wizard as a default was already one of the Wife Beaters' most difficult fights, and a Burst really is just "you lose, now" in general cases, much less with a guy as strong as him.
he could simply use amplified slashes to cut his soul or concept and weaken him to the point of his physical durability lowering back down to 6-B
For Level 2 Triggers, this is just damage, not durability negation. Concrete Swan Dive's weakness to such is in cases like Silas, where they atomize/sub atomize you on every Layer.
I mean unless he's countering thousands of concept cutting slashes being amplified beyond any regeneration
As the above implies, he can.
alongside the fact that he can use an Ethereal Flame to one shot him.
High 6-A+ is a hundred times lower than Concrete Swan Dive, so this wouldn't be feasible. Even if they landed a totally clean shot, Triggers are still extremely resilient, something like being reduced to a skeleton doesn't stop them from fighting (and he'd have to do that and worse to a 2 kilometer being, at that)

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face, and Abarim even swinging is so innately terrifying it can cause brain death from sheer panic. Intellegence isn't wizardry or a magic spell, it's knowledge that has to be applied with care to achieve a desired effect.
Mind or Fear Manipulation doesn't work on sorcerers. Momo's Aura broke men who even looked at him and it did nothing to Raúl, Vallum's was even stronger, still doing nothing.

Yes, and the intellect he has is FAR beyond his opponent, meaning he can outsmart him.
In this case he is attempting to plan someone outside the bounds of both determinism and chaos theory simultaneously who quite literally punches the soul out of him and makes it explode from being punched a hundred kilometers away, a force which would inherently be kinda invisible since it's just being carried through the air (and could go up to 5 times as fast, at that)
Again, if you read what I listed, he'd just warp space/time to prevent himself from being hit, or open his Dominion. He doesn't need to plan around him to observe that. He also isn't easy to punch, given he's at the peak of Large Island, meaning raw AP likely won't suffice given he can simply reinforce his soul, mind or body with Spectral Energy.
Abarim doesn't need a complicated strategy that would overcome their intellectual abilities. He can just hit them.
  • Warps space and time
  • There is now an infinite distance between them, and Abarim is frozen in time.
One of the enemies tried this against the Everymen, and they just could not apply it against Strength/Power 4s.

As above.

Prep time isn't a thing by SBA, which these placements are judged by. Even then, he'd be hard pressed to prepare for even the immediate ramifications of Abarim engaging in a fight, much less the broader strokes of his arsenal
He likely could plan around his abilities after experiencing them and could simply hold an infinite space that forces anything that comes within it to move in frozen time to stop anything from hitting him whilst he makes plan to kill/erase him with Median or his Dominion, which Abarim will have to abide by since its a pocket realm and has Subjective Reality.
I suppose conceptual manipulation in particular isn't something Everymen resist, but Raul can die just as fast, and Abarim innately has a solid enough arsenal to counteract some of this stuff. As long as it has a vector, he could manually reflect it, apply and modify the inverse square law to cause it's power to disperse into uselessness, or probably most reliable, super jump out of range and deliver counterblows (given it's Kilometers vs Hundreds of Kilometers)

He can't reflect Median, Interior, Exterior etc etc because they are formed by spectral energy which isn't physical whatsoever. One Dominion and Abarim is kinda cooked ngl.
That is a 6% advantage, that's way too negligible to matter (especially when he's going to be throwing hax or sheer power "die instantly" moves). Triggers also negate regeneration, and Burst Triggers obliterate concepts wholesale.
Like I eluded to, Rancour will weaken him the more he hits him, slowly widening the gap, Resonance barriers can block anything that doesn't exceed their Durability by ~2x so he's pretty safe in that regard and Rancour can simply purify anything that negates regen with Spectral Energy
Speed is by default equalized for this thread, but Bursts are also FTL (realistically much higher, given Warrane's Burst upscales from Crunch, which had an FTL feat in his second key, much less it's ramp up as he himself became comparable to or in excess of the speed of light while still not reaching Level 2). The Lizard Wizard also just flat out resists precognition to the point the outcome of his fights are totally indiscernible.
Still can dodge/block the bursts (with Resonance) and he can fortify himself with spectral energy regardless, and by that time he's likely figure to use an enclosed Dominion on this guy to make sure he can kill him.

Resisting Precognition doesn't really help when Rancour could just make mental calculations of what to do quick enough to not be overwhelmed in any way, since his BIQ exceeds that of even Raúl by a decent margin.
The Lizard Wizard can both destroy those, and directly sever their connection to such outside sources of revival in the same fashion Warrane could sever The Grand from his network through Burst.
If he destroys the concepts of war, hatred and Revenge then sure, but that is IF he does and if he can even beat Rancour at all.
Yeah. The Lizard Wizard as a default was already one of the Wife Beaters' most difficult fights, and a Burst really is just "you lose, now" in general cases, much less with a guy as strong as him.
Eh I'd still wager a Resonance barrier or Rudimentary Dominion technique could block Burst, or Rancour could just simply escape it.
For Level 2 Triggers, this is just damage, not durability negation. Concrete Swan Dive's weakness to such is in cases like Silas, where they atomize/sub atomize you on every Layer.
Rancour can still destroy his soul, mind, body and concept in every way as his slashes already can atomize anything (including souls, concepts) as well as Totality Sub-atomizing anything it comes into contact with (including souls, concepts) so there's no differences in their arsenal in that sense
As the above implies, he can.

High 6-A+ is a hundred times lower than Concrete Swan Dive, so this wouldn't be feasible. Even if they landed a totally clean shot, Triggers are still extremely resilient, something like being reduced to a skeleton doesn't stop them from fighting (and he'd have to do that and worse to a 2 kilometer being, at that)
As I've explained, he likely can't.

Like I said, he'd just reduce him to the point where Ethereal Flame would work, combine it with Toatlity and open a closed Dominion, killing him instantaneously as it kills all Layers of defence at once.

Mind or Fear Manipulation doesn't work on sorcerers. Momo's Aura broke men who even looked at him and it did nothing to Raúl, Vallum's was even stronger, still doing nothing.
Not a single resistance is listed on the profile, so I went under the assumption he had no resistances. That should be rectified (And anything else that isn't on the page for whatever reason despite you posting on the thread to claim they're the strongest person in said tiers) but those feats aren't really on par with "Causing someone so much instant panic that they flat out experience brain death"
Again, if you read what I listed, he'd just warp space/time to prevent himself from being hit, or open his Dominion.
The former is a problem the Everymen actively evolved past in one of their battles, and his punches do also destroy directions and angles. Dominion would basically just be a matter of them being locked in there with Abarim, given that their expelled Magicules become apart of their personal reality.
  • Warps space and time
  • There is now an infinite distance between them, and Abarim is frozen in time.
His abilities do not extend for an infinite distance, so that'd still get Abarim out of range, where his personal reality (A separate time-space continuum, not under this issue) would keep his consciousness online and eventually overwrite the interference.
He likely could plan around his abilities after experiencing them
Categorically not. There wasn't any breakthrough point that let said enemy get around the Everymen's resilience to that phenomenon, even direct reactive evolution wasn't able to work with it (That, and Power 3 attacks actively destroy information in it's wake, which would include the information of what's going on)
He can't reflect Median, Interior, Exterior etc etc because they are formed by spectral energy which isn't physical whatsoever. One Dominion and Abarim is kinda cooked ngl.
Magicules also aren't really physical and walk past a lot of physical laws completely, Abarim just applies and warps them regardless with his abilities. Everymen are basically a living Dominion by their nature, in a lot of respects.

Like I eluded to, Rancour will weaken him the more he hits him, slowly widening the gap,
He resists statistics reduction, Gashes do this as a default and he's got a vast affinity with them, further enhanced by Burst. It'd also require the fight to go on for awhile, which isn't going to happen if he or any of the Lizard Creatures he summons (Which, I must emphasize, he can summon like 50 Gash Lizards or numerous other combinations of things per turn) pulls something ridiculous out and kills them on the spot.
Resonance barriers can block anything that doesn't exceed their Durability by ~2x so he's pretty safe in that regard
Gamma Knife does actually directly ignore this kind of effect, it can't be blocked and Energy Block manifests a forcefield that's around a 2x amp to dura.
Rancour can simply purify anything that negates regen with Spectral Energy
That will be difficult if he's dead. Gamma Knife is an instant kill, and even if it somehow doesn't immediately wipe him off the map, the three random events that would follow would probably seal the deal.
Still can dodge/block the bursts (with Resonance)
"Burst" is just a term for an ability that activates under certain conditions and empowers Triggers, usually to the next Level. In Warrane's case it's an attack, but the Lizard Wizard's existence in the 6-B key is a Burst, so that's just his default state. Given that his attacks don't have a to hit penalty for range (And stuff like that is acknowledged, with stuff like AOE attacks getting penalties to dodge or Silas' Cosmo going at much higher speed but still being dodgable), that'd also compound into making such an endeavor more problematic.
Resisting Precognition doesn't really help when Rancour could just make mental calculations of what to do quick enough to not be overwhelmed in any way
This is one of Xander Phoenix's Clairvoyance abilities, which does not work on the Lizard Wizard anymore than the Divination types trying. The Lizard Wizard could also read him on the Mental Layer to figure out what he's going for, so he'd be the one with advanced warning.
If he destroys the concepts of war, hatred and Revenge then sure, but that is IF he does and if he can even beat Rancour at all.
He is certifiably able to destroy concepts through presence in the conceptual layer, and can cut off immortalities based on the even more fundamental Energy Layer. I'd consider immediately vaporizing or removal of someone from existence a method of victory (And, I should note for total clarity, said EE does work on Triggers despite them being fine in Gashes, so them interacting with the void and resisting it is the thing Lizard Wizard's EE moves are designed to overwhelm)
Rancour can still destroy his soul, mind, body and concept in every way as his slashes already can atomize anything (including souls, concepts) as well as Totality Sub-atomizing anything it comes into contact with (including souls, concepts) so there's no differences in their arsenal in that sense
Keep in mind Silas' potency is like... Weird. Despite being relatively low scale (Compared to later matter manipulation showings like Xander's Weak Force being Macro-Quantic) it also doesn't strictly have a resistance roll. As a default, Matter Manipulation like that is something that they can certainly resist, it's just also noted as a possible means to make Concrete Swan Dive not totally invincible to Level 2s (And "Not literally invincible" isn't the same as totally effective, it still gives him a bit of extra resilience to such effects)

Spots in Contention:

1st 6-B: The Lizard Wizard VS Rancour

1st High 6-C: Abarim VS King Raun

1st High 4-C: Gal VS Weiss Schnee

I recommend that matches be made for these, instead of clogging the thread. Unless y'all want me to do them for you.

High 4-C hasn't been argued for awhile and I am solidly sure it'd just be a stomp, there's not a lot of counterplay to "Gal immediately uses her own shadows to send her to the void/invokes several other things unhealthy for a living organism" or "Gal shuts off her temporal abilities to immediately screw up her gameplay and then blows her up", especially when he resists her methods of quick draw pretty comfortably

I suppose the others can probably happen (if the pages are properly reflective of their resistances and such), though

Last edited:
Damien Macintosh for High 7-A. He's a very powerful character for the Tier 7 due to his powers and life permanence so I believe he could be in 1st place

He can absorb people's biological matter to enhance his strength temporarily, which also negates their durability and bodily immortality, he also has a high level or regeneration, being capable of reconstructing himself fully from a single cell, and if desperate times call for desperate measures, he can infect people with his own biology to rebirth himself through them, taking over their body and killing them outright. His body mass can also expand and enhance to create weaponry sharper than razor and change his own biology to either dodge attacks or to be more agile. He can also move, attack and react at hypersonic speeds, giving him the chance to demolish any and every enemy who cannot reach his velocity, so I believe he's a very good contender for High 7-A.

Last edited:
Persephone for 5-A, 4-A and 2-C. She has a very fast and useful High-Mid regeneration, a skilled fighter and extremely dangerous haxes on her own like Power Mimicry, freezing abilities, paralysis, disease manipulation which she can use to weaken her opponents out, absolute zero and black holes. 2-C key also has very good AP as she's 15-16 universes into it

Update, Cinner’s last key is now only 6-C so him being moved to the second spot there would be nice. Don’t wanna compete with whatever that other character is.

Back