• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 9-C

Oh you already did it. Kek. I'll rip over my wall of text for convenience.

"

You mean Strongest 9-C speed equalized right...? Armimiminiumu blitzes her to hell and back whilst multi-tasking and doing his homework and eating McDonalds along with celebrating his 18th birthday. She can pull as many "Stories" as she wants and in no scenario could she win unequalized since every single action she takes, Fast Man could do quadrillions while only walking.

Now Fast Man normally can't harm Fiona due to her immortality, but his Temporal Electricity is going to be a pain in the ass for her since resisting it or otherwise avoiding it would draw the High 1-B, possibly 1-A KiJuu of Time to the battle's attention. It's mentioned that she resists EE, Plot and Conceptual manipulation, but EE on the scale of Alaya could in fact eventually kill her. Whilst the KiJuu is likely weaker, the point is she will eventually get EE'd and along with the fact that even downplaying the KiJuu's speed to that of Fast Man, she would have no chance to win even if the EE took trillions of years.

Now there's also the question of if plot would even affect something like the KiJuu, as it was the Aetherion lords and therefore KiJuu that created reality in the first place within my verse. This also includes concepts such as plot, with the creatures of Void being "Plotless".

Same problem with Speed Equalized, if Fast Man even starts to generate Temporal Electricity and she kills him mid-way, the KiJuu of Time will appear somewhat annoyed that his "Time" suddenly disappeared and came to reclaim it, in which case it'd be High 1-B, likely 1-A vs Fiona. "

Her passive plot powers force attacks to miss her too, and are 1-A

And pretty sure the KiJuu of Time literally coming in to beat her up is outside help.

Also that 1-A she resists for a time is reaally powerful. Being plotless doesn't matter if it's not on the same or higher level as the authority. Resisting its erasure for 30minutes is still immeasurably better than resisting a high 1-B's

"Her passive plot powers force attacks to miss her too, and are 1-A

And pretty sure the KiJuu of Time literally coming in to beat her up is outside help."

The KiJuu of Time coming to attack someone is a direct result of the Temporal Lightning Bolt failing. Fast Man "Returns" time by hitting a target with it, but if it misses the target then that "Time" is lost, which incurs the arrival of the KiJuu of time to reclaim said lost "Time" that was lost.

"Also that 1-A she resists for a time is reaally powerful. Being plotless doesn't matter if it's not on the same or higher level as the authority. Resisting its erasure for 30minutes is still immeasurably better than resisting a high 1-B's"

Correction, High 1-B, likely 1-A for the KiJuu. Void Entities are all 1-A too. I'm talking about these guys. These Void Entities are at least on the level of Alaya (Infinitely transcending eachother); the KiJuu of Time is the literal embodiment of Time across all dimensions (So High 1-B), but is also implied to be continuously fighting off said Void Entities (Hence likely 1-A) as the Void is continuously eating away at reality much like Alaya does against her enemy.

The very concept of Plot never existed until The Living Pantheo made reality, which then came the Aetherion Lords then the Kijuu (Literal fragments of reality, embodying many things such as concepts (Time, Space, Dimensions, etc.) or Universal Laws (Plot and Fate and stuff like that)). To destroy a KiJuu is to literally destroy a part of reality because of this. So again, it depends on what your "potency" of plot is since most of my 1-As literally predate "plot". There wasn't such a thing as "plot" until the literal embodiment of Plot (KiJuu) was a thing.

It depends on if you wanna take the KiJuu of Time as only a High 1-B (In which case she wins) or if the KiJuu of Time as a 1-A (In which case, Fast Man wins).

Why would the KiJuu get involved in this fight then instead of just picking up the lost bit of time or whatever then leaving. That's all he's there for, why would he do anything to Fi, she's basically just dodging the temporal electricity, Arimu's the one losing it by throwing it away. If any thnig he'd go for Arimu cuz Arimu's the one who lost it.

Also, plot will work on whatever is less powerful than Alaya. Even if it didn't have that concept to begin with. The Everworld is normally outisde of "plot", but the presence of Phantasms and Fantasy forces it to work by plot.

Infinitely transcending each other is less than Alaya. Alaya contains things that do that to each other that contain things that do that to each other on top of continuously getting more powerful.

I missed the part where he can punch ideas in the face

Bump

Apparently he doesn't need to punch ideas in the face because if he misses his lightning bolt (which he will cuz it'll either get plot dodged or go straight through her), some High 1-B possibly 1-A fellow comes down to beat up Fi anyway for the temerity of dodging.

Instead of just

Picking up the lightning bolt

And leaving

For some reason

DMUA

Vote

I vote Fi via not interacting with temporal bolts at all and thus not attracting the ire of KiJuu, allowing her to punch out Arimu's lights as soon as he gets close because the plot says so.

Alternatively 1-A P L O T says KiJuu decides to just pick up the bolt and leave

or that she just beats KiJuu through sheer PLOT

How about

Cthulhu from Cthulhu saves the world vs Fiona

also Fiona plots for reasons above

Sure, great, don't even give me the chance to fight back! I'ma smite you Uninown.

Assuming speed is unequal here, Fiona is literally incapable of preventing KiJuu from doing anything it wants.

"Story Pressure: Fi is capable of drawing those nearby (a few metres) into her "story" simply by interacting with them, guiding the "plot" of their interaction in her favour. This "story" seems to manifest as a pressure on the opponent that forces them to think and move in certain ways. Dodging her attacks once within her range is impossible as the "story" of her attack says that the opponent is hit, and tanking her attacks is impossible as the "story" of her attack says that she will damage the opponent. Ranged attacks also have this effect, with the impossible-to-dodge radius around the projectile rather than Fi. It is also implied by Pro's battle with the Nightgaunts that this can also be applied defensively, making it so that the story of the Phantasm is that they will dodge or be missed by their opponent's attacks."

This will literally never be in effect as the KiJuu would never be within range of this ability, let alone allow her to even react. Assuming she could even react to Fast Man for an inconclusive.

No, 1-A Plot is literally UNABLE to make KiJuu pick up the thunderbolt and go home as that would require her to effect the KiJuu, which is impossible. Given she's unable to affect it here, with the range limitation along with the fact that her 1-A Plot manipulation is directly due to affecting Alaya. Alaya's lack of resistance isn't proof that it could effect other 1-As, especially 1-As that flat out aren't effected by Plot. Hell, Alaya is literally the amalgamation of Humanity (Literally called the Authority of Humanity), no duh she's subject to Plot.

"Phantasmal Being: Fi is a Phantasm, a being born and made from human stories, ideas and beliefs. She is a living idea, a living story, and such things cannot be affected by mere force. No matter if the attack is a bullet, and nuclear bomb, or supernovae collapsing into a black hole, Fi will not be harmed or affected in the slightest. Even laws of physics such as gravity are only followed due to her desiring to, as such laws do not apply to ideas and stories."

I have... several questions about this. I know it's passive but this doesn't take into account things such as Time Fuckery. I get that stuff like the Laws of Physics no longer applies, but Time Fuckery >>> Everything listed as examples here. Although she likely resists anyways because "Muh plot".

Another fairly unlikely but still a possibility due to Fast Man's impulsiveness is ripping a hole straight to the Void, the 1-A place I talked about above. If these things go onto the battle field, the creatures inside I mean, everyone is screwed. You're just flat out done. These things eat KiJuus for breakfast in a straight out fight, which includes the KiJuu of Plot.

Also I went back and re-researched my own verse and yes, KiJuu are just flat out 1-A for upholding reality and resisting The Void and it's creatures. Almost all the KiJuus are equal, which includes the KiJuu of Time and KiJuu of Plot (technically there's a KiJuu of everything since KiJuu are literal aspects of all of reality. KiJuu of Cookies anyone? ;D), so 1-A Plotting the KiJuu of time isn't going to work. On the other hand, 1-A Time Raping the KiJuu of Plot isn't going to work for the same reason, so if the KiJuus get involved then I'm pretty sure Fiona is screwed.

Okay lets finish this wall of text!

"Why would the KiJuu get involved in this fight then instead of just picking up the lost bit of time or whatever then leaving. That's all he's there for, why would he do anything to Fi, she's basically just dodging the temporal electricity, Arimu's the one losing it by throwing it away. If any thnig he'd go for Arimu cuz Arimu's the one who lost it."

"Draws speed from his "Father", the KiJuu of Speed who is naturally Irrelevant in speed."

Fast Man's "Father" is the KiJuu of Speed, the Kijuu of Time's direct equal. You think it's gonna try to take Fast Man's time? Plus the missed Time Bolt is because she plotted it so that it misses her. That's not "dodging". If it missed, the "Time" is returned. If it's affected, like powernulled or absorbed then it will cause the KiJuu of time to go "Oh hell no". I'd say directly affecting the plot so that the bolt misses her/Passing through a literal being of plot is going to trip some sensors.

"Also, plot will work on whatever is less powerful than Alaya. Even if it didn't have that concept to begin with. The Everworld is normally outisde of "plot", but the presence of Phantasms and Fantasy forces it to work by plot."

As I pointed out, the Void is as powerful if not moreso than Alaya given their reasonings for 1-A. The KiJuus actively fight said Void. The KiJuu's only direct superiors in the verse are the Aetherion Lords (Who are the first-born beings born from The Living Pantheon and also beings that stomp all of The Void due to drawing powers from said High 1-A).

Alaya's reasoning basically consists of "There's infinite Alayas each transcending eachother, so no matter how strong Yog Sothothium gets, she will still be stronger". The Void is basically "There are literal uncountable amounts of "beings" that transcend on another in a cycle that's unfathomable as the very concept of measurement is foreign to them". This sounds like Alaya is superior, but that's only because the wording literally means that you flat out cannot measure their power. There's no such thing as "measurement" for them. Saying that there's an infinite amount of these beings transcending one another is implying that there's an ∞ amount of them, which cannot happen as that's a form of measurement.

tl;dr, no Plot Manipulating the KiJuu of Time.

Now this post is getting too long so I'll give a more personal vote later on. Go ahead and take your time digesting this wall of text as I'll be asleep in the next 5 minutes. Ciao~

Akreious said:
her 1-A Plot manipulation is directly due to affecting Alaya. Alaya's lack of resistance isn't proof that it could effect other 1-As, especially 1-As that flat out aren't effected by Plot. Hell, Alaya is literally the amalgamation of Humanity (Literally called the Authority of Humanity), no duh she's subject to Plot.
It's not 1-A because it affects the AoH.

It's 1-A because the AoH is the source of its power.

Also the AoH creates the plot.

I have... several questions about this. I know it's passive but this doesn't take into account things such as Time Fuckery. I get that stuff like the Laws of Physics no longer applies, but Time Fuckery >>> Everything listed as examples here. Although she likely resists anyways because "Muh plot".

Yeah, time hax is included. Can't affect a metaphysical thing, can't affect a Phantasm. And if you want to keep pulling the daddy 1-A comes to beat the opponent up, I can too. Even if the time power did work against her, AoH would say "no, that's not how Fi's flow of time is meant to work, imma fix her".

Another fairly unlikely but still a possibility due to Fast Man's impulsiveness is ripping a hole straight to the Void, the 1-A place I talked about above. If these things go onto the battle field, the creatures inside I mean, everyone is screwed. You're just flat out done. These things eat KiJuus for breakfast in a straight out fight, which includes the KiJuu of Plot.

Ok, so inconclusive or Fi survives via plot.

Also I went back and re-researched my own verse and yes, KiJuu are just flat out 1-A for upholding reality and resisting The Void and it's creatures. Almost all the KiJuus are equal, which includes the KiJuu of Time and KiJuu of Plot (technically there's a KiJuu of everything since KiJuu are literal aspects of all of reality. KiJuu of Cookies anyone? ;D), so 1-A Plotting the KiJuu of time isn't going to work. On the other hand, 1-A Time Raping the KiJuu of Plot isn't going to work for the same reason, so if the KiJuus get involved then I'm pretty sure Fiona is screwed.

Literal 1-A aspects of all reality... sounds exactly like the dozens if not infinite numbers of beings that AoH created and contains within itself.

Plus the missed Time Bolt is because she plotted it so that it misses her. That's not "dodging". If it missed, the "Time" is returned. If it's affected, like powernulled or absorbed then it will cause the KiJuu of time to go "Oh hell no". I'd say directly affecting the plot so that the bolt misses her/Passing through a literal being of plot is going to trip some sensors.

I disagree. The bolt won't even need to be plot haxed into missing because it can't even touch her. And if it can't even touch her, then it's just going to fly straight through her, and promptly be returned. That's it. It wouldn't trip sensors because nothing has actually happened to the bolt that can actually trip any sensors. It just missed because Arimimi threw it at something that he can't actually hit.

As I pointed out, the Void is as powerful if not moreso than Alaya given their reasonings for 1-A. The KiJuus actively fight said Void. The KiJuu's only direct superiors in the verse are the Aetherion Lords (Who are the first-born beings born from The Living Pantheon and also beings that stomp all of The Void due to drawing powers from said High 1-A).

Alaya's reasoning basically consists of "There's infinite Alayas each transcending eachother, so no matter how strong Yog Sothothium gets, she will still be stronger". The Void is basically "There are literal uncountable amounts of "beings" that transcend on another in a cycle that's unfathomable as the very concept of measurement is foreign to them". This sounds like Alaya is superior, but that's only because the wording literally means that you flat out cannot measure their power. There's no such thing as "measurement" for them. Saying that there's an infinite amount of these beings transcending one another is implying that there's an ∞ amount of them, which cannot happen as that's a form of measurement.

That's... actually irrelevant to AoH. AoH could just as easily create a "conceptually immeasurable" number of 1-A beings transcending each other by a "conceptually immeasurable" degree (and does), all it would take is one person in the Everworld to think of such a thing. And it could create other AoH which could also create that, but are still below it. And that AoH could create another AoH which also creates that. Etc.

But anything involving the AoH and Kijuu's is irrelevant because the Kaijus aren't coming. The time bolt with miss because he's throwing it at something he can't hit, and then it will be returned. No angry Kijuu's necessary.

Enjoy your sleep

Uh, before I start, KiJuu's aren't Kaijus.

I mean, at least they don't have physical forms to *look* like Kaiju.

Whether or not they actually are is... up to debate.

"That's... actually irrelevant to AoH. AoH could just as easily create a "conceptually immeasurable" number of 1-A beings transcending each other by a "conceptually immeasurable" degree (and does), all it would take is one person in the Everworld to think of such a thing. And it could create other AoH which could also create that, but are still below it. And that AoH could create another AoH which also creates that. Etc."

Uh, no. Literally any fodder in the Void could do that. I avoid using the words Infinite or Immeasurable because that would be applying concepts that doesn't exist to them (Not that they exist in the first place).

What I'm saying is unlike most other 1-As, these Void 1-As are literally unaffected by stuff like power levels. I say these Void Entities Transcend eachother over and over, but that's only because it's the only way to "quantify" their power levels for FC/OC. They don't have "Transcendings" as we know it, they don't have "Power Levels" as we know it. Should an utterly fodder Void Entity wish, they could create their own reality with their own version of Dimensions and beings that's also ungodly levels of superior to the KiJuus compared to the one created by the Living Pantheon, and the Void as a whole would still be unilaterally superior no matter what.

"But anything involving the AoH and Kijuu's is irrelevant because the Kaijus aren't coming. The time bolt with miss because he's throwing it at something he can't hit, and then it will be returned. No angry Kijuu's necessary."

That would be the case if Fiona simply dodged normally, but in this case it'd literally pass through her. It's come into contact with her, although failing to hurt her.

AoH is created from a collection of Aether. Concepts like power levels are entirely irrelevant to Aether, and thus the AoH, because Aether is the source of all things. Aether is already the pinnacle, surpassed by exactly two things. Boundless tier 0 God itself, and would-be-boundless-if-not-for-God Ultimate Ones. That is why is does not matter how ridiculous the size of the layer of the Neverworld being created is. Aether is the source of Alaya's power, and Aether is not limited by anything except the existence of God and the Ultimate Ones. If you were to enter the Everworld, and think of these Void entities that are beyond power levels and can create their own realities that were immeasurably superior to each other, etc etc etc, then you thinking that would cause Alaya to create a layer of the Neverworld where all those things were correct, but Alaya would still be above them.

"That would be the case if Fiona simply dodged normally, but in this case it'd literally pass through her. It's come into contact with her, although failing to hurt her."

No, it hasnt come into contact with her at all, because it can't make contact with an idea. That's the whole point. He'd be throwing it through something less than air. Unless you want to tell me that every time he throws a timebolt, a Kijuu comes down to erase some bits of space-time because it had the temerity to get in the way of the timebolt.

Also the kaiju <-> Kijuu was a joke

Back