• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Striking Strength Changes?

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Since VSBW is going under management implementing a new striking strength system, would the profiles here need to undergo changes too? I know that some bad pages needed to be changed/deleted, but it's just an idea.

I will be willing to help out with any revisions of course.

Credit to Sera for bringing this up initially.

I actually brought this up to Prom somewhat the other day, though it was more of changing up the Striking Strength pages stats to the current ones.

I'm pretty sure we can do that as well, but it would pretty much be at our own pace unlike VSBW's. And by that, i mean it's up to the creators of the pages or even other users if they want to adjust the pages here at their own pace (like you can do it all in one go to some number of pages, do it at a later time, do it some dozens of pages for one day and come back another, etc.).

That's pretty much about it, really.

I like that, Cross. It's a bit more lax here than the main wiki anyway so this is good.

@Sera: Yeah we're not like super busy like the main wikia since primarily, we're here to be creative and...well whatnot with our work. We can be somewhat serious like the main wikia, but....nah, we can pretty much be chill and lax about it.

So yeah, all of you can pretty much still go along with these changes like the main wikia. Just at whatever pace you prefer/or like to go at.

Back