• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stomp/Spite Thread Report Thread

Drag-O-Drawgon

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This thread is for reporting stomp or spite matches in VS Threads. Note that stomp threads are, by our rules, not allowed and need to be closed or altered (If altering without breaking rules is possible). Reporting threads here makes it easier for a Discussion moderator or admin to close threads.

Important Reading

Potential Conditions of Stomps/Spites
Note that these aren't always stomps. So don't call stomp just because of one of these. Make sure it really makes it a stomp. This blog contains further details

• Extreme AP Advantage (Generally 7.5X or more)
  • Speed Advantage (Amount can vary based on abilities. 10X is usually enough. Make sure thread doesn't say "Speed Equalized")
  • Extreme Ability Advantage (Where one just generally haxxes the other to oblivion)
  • Passive Hax (In a way that it causes one to insta win with the other not being able to counter)
Non Examples of Stomps

• Small AP Advantage
  • Durability Advantage (Unless said durability makes one unbeatable)
  • Small Ability Advantage (Something like one or two extra abilities than the other. Although case by case basis needs to be applied)

Can I still make matchups with Wooper's characters

Okay but legit, here's the first of the thread: Thread:64802

Cole gets Sleephaxed and GG'd before he can really do anything and even if he does get off a few blasts, they won't do much.

Thread:63442. It may be best to wait until the thread creator can explain why it isn't a stomp if he can before we close it, but it is a stomp.

I'll keep an eye on it, and wait for the OP to respond in the thread. If not I'll close it, if nothing else is later said.

All right. He said Sorry about that, so I think it is an accident. So yeah, we can now close it.

Thread:64554

I made this because I was too tempted by Low 7-C Doomslayer and now Doomslayer is 8-A and either he gets yeeted by Low 7-C Shifuto because apparently only his fists are 8-A+ and yeets on 8-A Shifuto because he's 8-A+

Also I should be less mean to Wooper

Back