• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steve (Minecraft) vs Homelander (The Boys)

Homelander has a miniscule AP advantage now, so it's unlikely he gets one-shot, but uh, Steve literally has every other advantage either way. Barring speed but that's equalized.

Homelander has a miniscule AP advantage now, so it's unlikely he gets one-shot, but uh, Steve literally has every other advantage either way. Barring speed but that's equalized.
Yeah that's fair. Just wanted to make sure since everyone boarded the FRA train for Steve ap slaps and Heat res.

I'm so confused. Can someone recount the votes for me?
Nah swapping my vote to Steve now. Didn't realize how much items Steve has. Home still has fly and spam win con and if he drags Steve up to the sky but all unlikely

Homelander fly spamming isn't even really a good idea. Steve has ranged weapons lmao.

I uh, do kinda think steve stomps to be completely honest. But I'm in school rn so I'm not gonna spend my time actually pushing for that argument.

I uh, do kinda think steve stomps to be completely honest. But I'm in school rn so I'm not gonna spend my time actually pushing for that argument.
Shoo shoo get back there!

I mean with the abundance of stuff like Invisibility or really just one look at his sheet, yeah kinda. Homelanders only win con is nonexistent and even if Steve somehow doesn't hit with ranged, he just digs underground. Can heal off any damage.

yeah kinda stompy sadly

Like uh yeah Steve really can just throw a Decay potion at Homelander and he uh... dies.

Also school day is moving slow so I can at least make comments, just can't do any long, arduous debates. I still got work to finish after all.

Shoo shoo get back there!

I mean with the abundance of stuff like Invisibility or really just one look at his sheet, yeah kinda. Homelanders only win con is nonexistent and even if Steve somehow doesn't hit with ranged, he just digs underground. Can heal off any damage.

yeah kinda stompy sadly
im not voting. Homelander could see through stuff except zinc if Steve tries to hide (zinc isnt real in minecraft) and assuming steve has organs homelander could hear his heartbeat. Home is probably strong enough to dash through stone if buildings are paper to him. I guess that might help? It seems like steve still has an upper hand though.

I'm not sure if this is a game mechanic but wouldn't Steve's armor still be visible? Same goes for whatever item he's currently holding

It´s been grace for over a week now, could we add this to Homelander and Steves profiles? (It would be hilarious)

Back