• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stats downgrade, nonsensical powerscaling

There has been a downgrade to Obito stats as the ten tails Jinchuriki that I'm failing to wrap my head around, please if someone could enlighten me as to the logic behind this... especially compared to other characters in the verse.

He's in the same tier as the Juubi itself when it was clearly stated that he was superior due to beign able to focus that power, also you have the Juubi somehow 5-B at full power saying its equal to Hagoromo? I think there has been a misconception here, because Hagoromo wasn't it's Jinchuriki when he battled it obviously and therefore didn't posses it's power, that and the fact that he didn't defeat it alone, he had help from what's his name brother. Meanwhile another Juubi Jinchuriki, Madara is somehow small planet level and Obito who has the same powersource but downgraded, let's say 70% of his power is only country level? I fail to see the logic in that.

Guy also gets the moon level treatment for being able to wound a weaker version of Madara (who showed no feats for being on that level by the way), all of that based on a vague statement made by the sage? Can we really powerscale someone based on vague statements like that? because Madara said Obito was like the sage of the six paths when he first absorbed the Juubi, does that mean he also gets that insane powerscaling Madara gets, hell no, not even close, but then why does Madara?

Also Kurama is somehow continent level? Do we rate the character of the Fox by itself or together with Naruto? where do we draw the line between the two? Because Naruto is juiced up with Six paths chakra as well as other tailed beast chakra post manga, does that apply to Kurama as well?

There's some weird scaling going on with the Narutoverse right now.

No, Hokage. Kaguya was explicitly depicted as the most powerful being in the Naruto Universe. The only one whi could scale is the Juubi itself for…well…being her.

Clowes said:
He's in the same tier as the Juubi itself when it was clearly stated that he was superior due to being able to focus that power
Hm? A Country level being can be greater than a Country level being.

also you have the Juubi somehow 5-B at full power saying its equal to Hagoromo? I think there has been a misconception here, because Hagoromo wasn't it's Jinchuriki when he battled it obviously and therefore didn't posses it's power, that and the fact that he didn't defeat it alone, he had help from what's his name brother.

The Moon creation was retconned to take place during the Juubi's fight and how can you not get the rating from fighting two small planet level beings?

Meanwhile another Juubi Jinchuriki, Madara is somehow small planet level and Obito who has the same powersource but downgraded, let's say 70% of his power is only country level? I fail to see the logic in that.

Okay. Can I please have a scan saying Obito has 70% his power? I only read that he's weaker.

He's weaker and has no feats to support a tiering greater than Country level. Seems reasonable to me.

Guy also gets the moon level treatment for being able to wound a weaker version of Madara (who showed no feats for being on that level by the way), all of that based on a vague statement made by the sage? Can we really powerscale someone based on vague statements like that? because Madara said Obito was like the sage of the six paths when he first absorbed the Juubi, does that mean he also gets that insane powerscaling Madara gets, hell no, not even close, but then why...

One eyed Madara has fought on even grounds with Naruto and Sasuke at their strongest, who individually in the higher tiers of Moon level. Obito had trouble with a fused version of a weaker form.

Too much PIS to regard him as a serious threat comparatively speaking.

Also Kurama is somehow continent level? Do we rate the character of the Fox by itself or together with Naruto? where do we draw the line between the two? Because Naruto is juiced up with Six paths chakra as well as other tailed beast chakra post manga, does that apply to Kurama as well?

There's some weird scaling going on with the Narutoverse right now.

I…actually agree with this. Someone should calc how much energy it took to blast the statue through the Moon.

Except one eyd Madara didn't fought equally with Naruto and Sasuke at all, he was getting his ass kicked by each of them individually until after he absorbed the Shinju and recovered his second eye, one eyed Madara shouldn't be anythung further than continent level.

Also Obito didn't have trouble with Naruto and Sasuke, there wasn't just PIS involved, he wasn't defeated in any traditional way either, he was cut and then Naruto called out the tailed beast chakra from within him, which then was pulled out by the entire alliance (not just Naruto and Sasuke).

actually hogoromo and hamura are at least planet level since they defeat juubi and hagoromo became the host of juubi and hamura awakened tenseigan plus madara has unlocked rinnegan and sharinnegan on his own while obitio only had one rinnegan that he could barely weild so yeah he's weaker then madara and i'd say madara is almost or at hagoromo since he became a juubi host and unlocked all three rinnegan on his own

Back