• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

State a video game character's famous statement

I'm a guy who likes adventure. I'm sonic the hedgehog- it's stated lel

A battle is all about the last one standing nothing more.- Kazuya and heihachi

MESSATSU- Akuma

I understand it all. The true reason for my wrath. I could not stand it. There is always some fool who wants to rule the world! Always forcing others to do what they cannot do for themselves! That's why...I pray to no one nor will I be prayed too! But...above all else...I will never forgive you...FOR MAKING MY DAUGHTER CRY! THIS IS YOUR END!- Asura from asura' wrath

I should have saved your dark soul with LIGHT! or Devil's never cry -Dante from Devil may cry original series

FEGELEIN FEGELEIN FEGELEIN- you know who OVO

WRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Is that a JoJo reference?

"They say there is a person who will tell you how to survive in this land... oh wait. That's me." Guide, Terraria

"May the flames guide your way" -Fire Keeper, Dark souls 3

this Villager, Minecraft

Back