• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starship Troopers Revision sequel

before I start, I made this blog thing about the canon of starship troopers. So look at this before looking at the sandboxes as it will make much more sense why I decided to remake the profiles (y)

Tanker Bug V2

Warrior Bug V2

Brain Bug V2

Everything on the overseer bug page is relatively fine, but im thinking of changing the tier to 9-A via scaling to the tanker. While the RPG can be considered non-canon to the movies, the RPG takes the movies as somewhat 'canon' if you get my drift. although im gonna wait for more opinions on that.

Not sure how we treat canon but the blog seems ok to me. I wouldn't consider RPG canon tho

This seems fine, not familiar with the verse outside of the first movie but still.

Back