• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stark should get upgrade

ok one of stark ceros tuck Shunsui down. and Shunsui Durability is Mountain Level+ and on stark page it says 1 cero is Multi City-Block level. but that's not true because if 1 cero is Multi City-Block level. how did it take Shunsui down who Durability is Mountain Level+ so if 1 cero can hurt Shunsui who Mountain Level+ then stark ceros should be Mountain Level.

here is a photo of Shunsui being hit and it takes him down

3075813-starrk shoots kyoraku

I havent watched bleach in a while, but i recall Starrk being beaten by Shunsui. Also this is the wrong board.

yes your right shunsui did beat stark but this is what happen. stark shot shunsui and he was out of the fight for a long time. shunsui was so scared he was thinking about going bankai. ok with shunsui out of the fight stark got in to a new fight then shunsui stab him in the back and stark did not know he was there. then stark and shunsui had a new fight but stark close because 1 got stab in the back and 2 he just a 3 fights in a row. and his best friend die and he was thinking of her then shunsui got him when stark was thinking of his friend.

and all im saying is if stark ceros can hurt shunsui who Durability is Mountain Level+ should that put stark cero at that level to hurt him

Look it took 4 people (Shunsui, Ukitake, Love and Rose) who are captain level to actually beat Starrk so Shunsui never really beat Starrk...

And Shunsui is Mountain Level in durability only in Post-Timeskip so no changes should be made.

ok but I don't think shunsui old Durability. Multi City-Block level even weak hollows can do more damage then that because it says stark ceros are Multi City-Block level. so if that hurt shunsui. that's saying shunsui Durability is Multi City-Block level and that would make him the weeks captain but he is the strongest.

Shunsui's durability like everyone's durability in Pre-Timeskip bleach should at least be Town Level via scaling from Bankai Ichigo. If you wish to change Starrk's DC bring this up to an admin as I do not wish to get into matters concerning Bleach...

Back