• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread II Attack of the Comments

As if they'd have the guts to kill Luke in this film. Killing off Han Solo is understandable as Ford demanded it in his contract. But Luke? Nah man... And Hamill loves the character too much.

That would be hype AF although I'm wondering how strong Luke would be in this film obviously not Legends level but maybe upgrade worthy nonetheless

even if we could get him to a solid 6-C i would be happy , but knowing Star Wars movie, if we get an actual town level feat on screen it would be rare

Yeah even in Disney Canon the best SW feats never come from the movies mostly from books and shows I think

Imagine Rey gets captured or some shit and Luke decides to rescue her and they randomly start playing this while he gives some insane speech, i would such a emotional rekt in the Cinema

Oh yeah I'm hoping Kyle gets good moments here to or at least better then he was in Force Awakens

agreed, if he and Rey do fight again, he should win just for the sake of cementing him as threat, otherwise his going out like a lackluster Villain this trilogy

Shadowbokunohero said:
Im also curious about the new Dorito Ship for Snoke
Dorito ship? You mean the Mandator IV? Nah, that's just a dreadnought in the First Order Navy. Snoke's flagship is something else altogether.

At one point i was so tempted to add " I was gonna go to toshe station to pick up some converters" as Luke's quote

Shadowbokunohero said:
At one point i was so tempted to add " I was gonna go to toshe station to pick up some converters" as Luke's quote
The little brat still hasn't picked them up. It's been three and a half decades for goodness' sake.

This reminds me of that tweet I saw that Mark hamill was as old as Obi Wan in a New Hope now made my parents feel old XD

Soldier Blue said:
As if they'd have the guts to kill Luke in this film. Killing off Han Solo is understandable as Ford demanded it in his contract. But Luke? Nah man... And Hamill loves the character too much.
Ford actually wanted Han killed off since Empire Strikes Back, thinking that the character's death would have a good amount of emotional impact and since he wasn't that important to the overall narrative.

Shadowbokunohero said:
so hyped for TLJ, i really hope luke doesnt die
They didn't kill off Aphra, a side character who proved to be popular, and gave the woman her own comic series. You really think they'd kill the poster boy for the franchise?

And before you bring up Han Solo: Harrison Ford actually dislikes the character and only agreed to work on The Force Awakens if they killed him off.

i really hope so... i mean now that Carrie is gone.. killing him off would be like a stab to the chest for the fans.

Back