• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stan Marshwalker vs Sonic the Hedgehog

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Both are Low 7-B+

Stan scales to 6.1 Megatons of TNT

Sonic scales to 4.9 Megatons of TNT

Speed is equalized

Who would win and why?

Stan Marshwalker:
ranger-stan-marshwalker.png

Sonic (OVA): ElixirBlue
SonicanimeVHS.jpg

Last edited:
Nah, it was the only image that I found that would work with the system
Tch, fair. We honestly should be able to use images from the main site but meh :V

Stan leads in Base AP but Sonic can Amp himself to one shot Dura that stone Walls him. I wouldn’t say he one-shots Stan with the Spin Attack but I would suppose Sonic is stronger since Stan isn’t 2x Sonic’s AP.

Stan’s superior speed gawk prevents Sonic’s speed amp being useful.

Sonic’s afterimages can trick Stan, even in speed equalized since he tricked Metal who has the same speed as Sonic. This would be very useful against Stan’s range options.

Sonic’s Regen allows him to recover mid fight, even to the point when he is exhausted.

I’m voting for Sonic.

Tch, fair. We honestly should be able to use images from the main site but meh :V

Stan leads in Base AP but Sonic can Amp himself to one shot Dura that stone Walls him. I wouldn’t say he one-shots Stan with the Spin Attack but I would suppose Sonic is stronger since Stan isn’t 2x Sonic’s AP.

Stan’s superior speed gawk prevents Sonic’s speed amp being useful.

Sonic’s afterimages can trick Stan, even in speed equalized since he tricked Metal who has the same speed as Sonic. This would be very useful against Stan’s range options.

Sonic’s Regen allows him to recover mid fight, even to the point when he is exhausted.

I’m voting for Sonic.
Counted, but what's stopping Stan from using whirlwind slash if he does that and stack a 2x bleeding status effect on him?

Back