• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Staff promotions

congrats to everyone i actually had a feeling azzy would be bureaucrat in no time though my head said august somehow :p

Congrats to everybody, especially the Idiot. (lol, had to take advantage of the opportunity. Seriously though, congrats.)

Also, in the year 20ZZ, Azaroth has finally fused with Prom, and has become supreme among the VS battle wikia...

Debates no longer exist, because all theoretical fights are instantly determined unanimously by the community...

There are still scrubs who will make stomp threads. They will never disappear, like the trolls of the internet...

The wankers will die, only to reincarnate in each new generation of fanboys, eternally overrating their beloved fictional characters...

And a Harold Finch like person (from Person of Interest) will come around and temporarily shut down the internet again, and all our precious data compiled in this wikia and various other sites will be wiped out...

And thus the cycle begins, anew...

EASY MONEY

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Mandrakk The Dark Monitor said:
Holy crap I did NOT expect this! Congratulations Azzy, I can't believe this. *kyaaaa!!!* >~<
<33
I didn't know you were going after this but yeah... This is some of the best staff related news I've seen so far. ^^ as for everyone else, congratulations as well :)

Back