• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

squidward possible upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
while time travelling, squidward gets stuck in some sort of parallel universe. in a desperate attempt to escape, he throws a temper tantrum and ends up breaking through the universe/dimension back into the time machine. would this be high 3-A? high 3-A squidward at his peak?

https://gfycat.com/ScrawnyFittingHawk

1. Breaking through a dimensional barrier to enter another dimension is unquantifiable. At least with how we've rated Dragon Ball, Juggernaut, Superman, etc.

2. Infinite Power Squidward would be the most ridiculous outlier ever even if legit.

Except High 3-A = Infinite Power. Either way the feat is unquantifiable and an immense outlier if really the level you were suggesting.

That feat has also been deemed an outlier. Spongebob, Patrick and the cast have never done anything close to that fast otherwise. Have several instances of being outpaced by humans or regular animals. And Spongebob while explicitly amped in speed performs at best a Subsonic feat.

I get the Spongebob is a cartoon and cartoons are inconsistent and gaggy. But we have to establish some limit and show that we're not being blatantly bias. We put so much scrutiny and call outlier on things like Tier 6 Erza, MHS+ Yusuke, Moon level Roshi, Universal Kirby etc. yet would allow Infinite Power, MFTL Spongebob?

Dimensional Travel or Portal Creation.

I'm taking Ryu's side as well on this. Smashing a small hole through some unquantifiable barrier, in what was likely a cartoonish gag to begin with, doesn't constitute universal level power. As for the Patrick Star feat, even given the loose nature of comedy driven North American cartoons, it's likely an outlier.

Ryukama said:
Except High 3-A = Infinite Power. Either way the feat is unquantifiable and an immense outlier if really the level you were suggesting.
there are two different versions of high 3-A. low end high 3-A is infinite 3 dimensional power.

high end high 3-A is 4 dimensional power on a less than universal scale.

therefore the difference in strength between two high 3-A characters can be infinite. its amazing really.

anyways, can we just do it like this :

speed: varies. usually below average, up to mftl+

I know that. High 3-A is infinite power still. And Squidward having infinite power is a massive outlier.

And no. I'm sorry but I'm not fine with that. We drop the outlier hammer on vastly less absurd things than MFTL Patrick.

Spongebob is a gaggy cartoon so we have a bit of lenience and make things variable. But there needs to be a limit to what we can accept. Us accepting everything cartoons put out no matter how outlandish or contradicted in conjunction to how much we scrutinize all other media for outliers is only going to make us seem extremely biased.

ok. i will agree with patrick running to the sun being an outlier.

what about squidwards feat? can we add somemthing like portal creation?

ok. than f*ck the ship feat.

anyways, can you add portal creation/dimensional travel for squidward then? the page is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back