• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion Revision

Sans2345

He/Him
Lifting Strength
So, some of the Specimens and monsters are currently tired to have "Unknown" lifting strength, some of them are clearly able to rip apart humans as seen with Unknown Specimen 4 where her lifting strength should be comparable to normal wolves.

Soul Manipulation
So the monsters and the specimens in the game are implied to manipulate souls, i think this should be added due to the game over screen.

Immortality for Specimen 9 and replace Enhanced Senses with Clairvoyance
So Specimen 9 looks very similar to a skeleton/corpse, it would be safe to assume that Specimen 9 would get type 7 immortality, and Enhanced Senses, should be replaced with Clairvoyance.

More abilities for Specimen 6
Specimen 6 should at least have type 7 immortality due to being a possessed doll, and he should have possible Transmutation due to being able to turn humans into dolls upon killing the player.

There could have been more things that i have missed that might need to be fixed but that's all i can think of.

Last edited:
you need to add more scans here tbh

1. yeah that makes sense to me

2. that shounds more like your soul is just wandering the castle unable to escape, might give the castle or spooky soul manip or your soul is just on a limbo, don't see why this would give specimen's soul manip, i think is too vague for anything, is pretty common in fiction and sometimes in IRL stories and mythos for souls to wander places they were killed on, like haunted mansions

3. looking at specimen 9, he looks like he has flesh around his bones and such, but yeah he does look like a undead, why change enhanced senses to Clairvoyance?

4. pretty sure they are still alive as a possessed doll, i don't see any immortality for them tbh, even type 2 might not be applicable, also the game over has him poking out eyes out, so i'm pretty sure they are turning us into puppets manually, not via hax, also i found the doll house text and it says he sew them up and bore out their eyes with silver thine and wood drill, so yeah he is turning them into puppets via tools

this is why you need scans

you need to add more scans here tbh

1. yeah that makes sense to me

2. that shounds more like your soul is just wandering the castle unable to escape, might give the castle or spooky soul manip or your soul is just on a limbo, don't see why this would give specimen's soul manip, i think is too vague for anything, is pretty common in fiction and sometimes in IRL stories and mythos for souls to wander places they were killed on, like haunted mansions

3. looking at specimen 9, he looks like he has flesh around his bones and such, but yeah he does look like a undead, why change enhanced senses to Clairvoyance?

4. pretty sure they are still alive as a possessed doll, i don't see any immortality for them tbh, even type 2 might not be applicable, also the game over has him poking out eyes out, so i'm pretty sure they are turning us into puppets manually, not via hax, also i found the doll house text and it says he sew them up and bore out their eyes with silver thine and wood drill, so yeah he is turning them into puppets via tools

this is why you need scans
Enhanced Senses doesn't make sense in the slightest, It's just straight up Clairvoyance if it can kill you everytime you go idle.

And about the lifting strength, i think it would just be Superhuman or higher at best.

Except for Specimens like Specimen 7 who should keep its unknown LS.

Bump, i think most people agree that the lifting strength needs to be changed as it honestly doesn't make any sense to me, a normal wolf has peak human LS but i think most of the Specimens and monsters in the game have a higher LS.

Back