• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants(verse) vs Soul Eater, Twilight, Black Lagoon, The Boondocks

The thing with the SpongeBob series is size literally varies by episode. One minute they're being dwarfed by divers and David Hasselhoff in the movie, then in the normal series, humans like Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are of equal size.

But i seriously doubt SpongeBob gets past Black Lagoon anyway. Even with his regen, he's not that powerful.

(I saw it was just SpongeBob and not the verse)

Well um with that in mind, Squidward can be the punching bag, and the Bullworm can raise hell. But i think Soul Eater's superior hax wins out.

As for the notebook, it's currently under unknown tier, and i'm not making wild assumptions, so imma discount it under the grounds of a possible No Limits Fallacy.

The pie bombs, i've never seen more than once used in the series.

I can likely confirm the verse taking down Black Lagoon, Crappy Vampire Ripoff Show, and The Boondocks, but i believe Soul Eater wins out. Maka's "bravery punch" could possibly match the book in plot lol.

What about the Flying Dutchman? He has a lot of hax. Can't he BFR most of the opposing team into the 'Fly Of Despair'?

Uhm...as far as the Fly Of Despair BFR goes, it's only temporary as Squidward landed in his house after being trapped in it for some 5-8 minutes.

low scale reality warping, a form of immortality (due to him being a ghost), weather manipulation, and soul manipulation. But as any character in SpongeBob, the Flying Dutchman's powers vary between episodes.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Uhm...as far as the Fly Of Despair BFR goes, it's only temporary as Squidward landed in his house after being trapped in it for some 5-8 minutes.
According to the SpongeBob Encyclopedia, the Fly of Despair is suppose to drop the victim in their home and the end. So that would still be BFR.

I'm not sure. Wouldn't the victim be able to resume the fight if they left their house and went back in the fray?

Back