• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spike The Devil Man vs Jiren The Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gargoyle & Julian:

Speed is equalized & they can both oneshot each other, this is not a stomp.

His durability ignoring is based on exploding the heart of his opponent. Against someone who's Low 2-C...yeah no.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
His durability ignoring is based on exploding the heart of his opponent. Against someone who's Low 2-C...yeah no.
OK, I guess

But doesn't Jiren have a heart & a physical body ?

But now talking serious since when better attack pontency=you are immune to the hax of the other bellow you?thats just Dumb.

Gargoyle One said:
So the dude cant really damage him even if he ignores Durability
Soo because jiren is low 2C he can survirve his heart getting destroyed now?gee this is almost as dumb as that time that people said that jiren would lol nope Giorno casuality manipulation because he is low 2C.

Soo because jiren is low 2C he can survirve his heart getting destroyed now?gee this is almost as dumb as that time that people said that jiren would lol nope Giorno casuality manipulation because he is low 2C.

<Lolnope because he is Low 2C

Seems logical.

All low 2-cs are 4-d, some high 3-as too.

False, some low 2-c are 3d with 4d power.

But if they have 4d power wouldn't that make them 4d.

I must admit I am finding this kinda hard to follow.

Jiren's heart would not be damaged by spike. Hit did the same by seeking to crush it with his durability ignoring attack and Jiren wasn't harmed in the slightest

im not saying that spike would win tho(im was trying to say that just because jiren was 2C doesnt mean he would resist hacks of somebody below or that he will resist his heart getting destroyed he would resist spike hacks because he resisted hit heart punch tho but not because he is 2C)

jiren would just a kill him with a finger.

Let's say for arguments sake that it can kill Jiren (even though i think he can't), it depends if Jiren has any evil in him.

Remember also that Goku in Super has no evil due to being able to ride the Nimbus cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back