• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spidey Upgrade

Okay this is going to be a long post but anyway here we go I noticed the stats for Spider-Ma were a bit low for him so I began to research and the guy who did the Notable Daily Bugle Calc for his AP has done multiple calcs and they're all from the same set of comics so the rules are still in play, granted he is a bit lazy but I reviewed all of them and this is my Consensus:

Attack Potency: It seems being at Large Building Level+ from the Daily Bugle Calc is good but from this here (Spidey saves the Hulk from an explosion) and he got 3 different results

Spider-Man's Physical Might (Low End) = 8.207 tons ----------------- Large Building Level

Spider-Man's Physical Might (Not Remotely Implied by the Narrative) = 35.292 tons ------- City Block

Spider-Man's Physical Might (Realistic) = 1.271 kilotons --------------- Multi-City Block

I suggest we use the medium of the feat of course, but idk if MCB is out of the questio

Speed:
Currently he is at FTE with Hypersonic+ Reactions which doesn't seem right because on his page it states he's here because he was able to keep up with a Missile Upon Re-entry and they're using that as a Reaction Speed? Keeping up with the missile would be only his travel speed and the feat was calculated here giving the speed he travels with Webs at exactly

7,814 m/s --- Mach 22.9 or 23 --- Hypersonic+ Travel

However from the calc of him moving the Hulk and himself out of the way indicates he had to move at Speeds comparable to Escape Velocity here he got results of

Spider-Man's Speed = 11,200 m/s or Mach 32.3 --------------------------High Hypersonic

Spider-Man's Speed (Not Remotely Implied by the Narrative) = 23,225.4 m/s or Mach 68.2 --HH+

Spider-Man's Speed (Realistic) = 139,352.4 m/s or Mach 409.5 --------- Massively Hypersonic

I suggest we use the medium and have his Speed at High Hypersonic+ and then it should be even higher (doubled) likely Massively Hypersonic because of his Pre-cog/Spider-Sense

Striking Strength: Good but I think we should bring it up from GJ to GJ+ w/ new evidence

Durability: This Feat comes from him tanking a Mountain Destroying explosion not the whole thing of course as it would destroy him. He didn't take the whole blast because he was outside the Epicenter but not on the edge either the guy explains it here and comes to the conclusion that he took a City Block Level - Multi-City Block Level blast, so I say we use the mid-point and put him City Block Level+ All in all he'd go from 8-C to 8-B

Other Threads in the Continuity:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=22407

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=22359

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=22422

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=22392

What do you all think? Leave your Feedback below, and Thank You.

This all seems pretty legit, and 8-B Spidey seems entirely reasonable. As you said, MCB definitely isn't out of the question, either.

Of course, considering how they're portrayed, this would scale to Venom and Carnage, as well.

Thanks, that sounds Fantastic & yes I know that lol how long does it take until the changes come into play Sir?

We'll wait for some more user opinions, and if others agree, it should be a pretty quick change. You may ask other staff and users on their opinions and link them to the thread, if you wish.

sounds legit although just upping the speed by a whole one level due to spidey sense is not neccesarily a speed unit but rather something that helps with his reactions as pre cog isn't speed( or something like that)

also before we add any upgrades we should wait for the Attack Potency Project gets finished

This all sounds completely legit to me, but like Dark said, we should wait for the AP Project to be finished before any edits are made (At least regarding Attack Potency and Durability).

@Darkness I guess but I thought Spider-man's reaction time would increase with it but ok

@Everlasting aren't those updates gonna be in like a few weeks so we got time lol

anyway since we agree on the former I found some other scans of his feats these seem more controversial, like him dodging lasers mostly not sure if this or this would translate into ftl but its there

He's also decked the almighty Thanos apparently and gave him a good kick as well but I'm unsure if it's PIS

He's also launched the Grey Hulk into space when beginning the change into Cosmic Spidey

lastly he's survived a blow from Mjolnir

They seem to be real lasers but idk how consistent Spiderman is when it comes to FTL things as it seems to be out of his speed range

Those feats would fall under the powerscaling rules

Idk all I know is everytime there is a laser firing at him he's shown to either Dodge it or React to it in one way or another like putting up a shield

& Figuring out the validity of those feats would require alot of research i'll have to postpone for another day lol

Spider-Man moving at escape velocity is either a massive outlier, or, going by what was shown, there was a delay before the second sphere launched into space.

Antvasima said:
Spider-Man moving at escape velocity is either a massive outlier, or, going by what was shown, there was a delay before the second sphere launched into space.
Fair enough I suppose his stats still need upgrades based on all the other feats I propose we make him Hypersonic+ in Travel Speed and Massively Hypersonic in Reaction time since the ftl feats seem more plot based.

As well as bringing up his Attack Potency, Strikes & Durability based off of everything since the other guys seem to agree up above.

There does not seem to be any calculation for his durability, just an assumption based on vaporising snow, and the attack potency/striking strength is dependent on his speed moving at greater than escape velocity, which is invalid for reasons that I stated earlier.

Back