• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man vs Spider-Man: Manga vs Fox Kids

Uh, Fox kids Spidey's intelligence seems a bit wanted. By their same logic, Manga Spiderman would be a genius since he invented all of his gadgets by himself

And Manga Spiderman is pretty agile himself

Alrighty, I don't have scans on me rn but he's agile enough to dodge a bunch of bullets coming at him

Also, I think Manga Spiderman might have a more powerful spider sense, considering it allows him to full on track and know where people are at all times, even if they are meters away from each other

The Wright Way said:
Uh, Stalker. You're talking to yourself. Forget to switch accounts? lol.
I swear to God someone was commenting here, maybe they deleted their messgaes or got blocked or something?

Probably got banned. If their comments were just deleted, I'd still be able to see them.

I was joking by the way. I just assumed you were throwing arguments around to draw attention to this.

Back