• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man vs Ruby Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say Spidey since he has pre cog (which helps with speed difference), a healing factor, higher experience and higher dura.

I actually say Spidey has this due to reactions (Which are already hypersonic) and precog(Which makes hitting him even harder).

Couldn't she just immobilize him with an ice dust sniper round? If he can't move he can't exactly dodge, or at least can't dodge as well.

What does his precognition bump his reaction speed up to? Cause all she needs is one good shot and he's done for.

A lot higher. We don't know the degree, but it's really high.

Also, Spidey's significantly tougher than Ruby's output.

Higher than what Ruby's capable of?

His durability is higher? They're both Large Building in DC and Durability.

Isn't Spider-Man weaker against bladed attacks than blunt? Just wondering.

Also, both can immobilize the other rather easily, if ice dust rounds are in play, as Spider-Man can do so as well with his web launchers. Ruby's actual physical strength without the Crescent Rose isn't nearly enough to break bonds of that caliber.

As far as Spidey Sense, I've never really thought of that as true precognition, not quite. More like really good danger sense. At any rate, I'm fairly certain both are highly skilled and about as fast, and the Speed Semblance counters the Spidey Sense and vice versa, so it really comes down to DC/Durability I guess.

...also, why to the death? They'd be adorable together :p

ThePerpetual said:
Isn't Spider-Man weaker against bladed attacks than blunt? Just wondering.
Also, both can immobilize the other rather easily, if ice dust rounds are in play, as Spider-Man can do so as well with his web launchers. Ruby's actual physical strength without the Crescent Rose isn't nearly enough to break bonds of that caliber.

As far as Spidey Sense, I've never really thought of that as true precognition, not quite. More like really good danger sense. At any rate, I'm fairly certain both are highly skilled and about as fast, and the Speed Semblance counters the Spidey Sense and vice versa, so it really comes down to DC/Durability I guess.

...also, why to the death? They'd be adorable together :p
I'm not a fan of shipping

And i saw another fight to the death on this and it was botched.

Horribly.

A: DeathBattles =/= Vs Wiki Debates. Do not try to equate them.

B: You could maybe not insult one of my best friends to my face? Not only is that against wiki rules, the whole "Avoid talking badly about other Wikis and communities, as we do not want any conflicts or bad blood" thing, it's also exceedingly demeaning to the, I don't know, several weeks that went into the piece of work in question.

ThePerpetual said:
A: DeathBattles =/= Vs Wiki Debates. Do not try to equate them.
B: You could maybe not insult one of my best friends to my face? Not only is that against wiki rules, the whole "Avoid talking badly about other Wikis and communities, as we do not want any conflicts or bad blood" thing, it's also exceedingly demeaning to the, I don't know, several weeks that went into the piece of work in question.
I didn't know they was one of your friends and did not mean to insult them.

I was only partially serious when i said that.I just disliked the ending

I know a good majority of people in a large number of communities now, particularly the DeviantArt circle. I just want people to get along, and you just so happened to pick one of my best of the friends there. :/

And fair enough, to each their own. At any rate, again, DeathBattles have a way of functioning that's simply incompatible with how we do things, a result there =/= a result here or vice versa. We should be a bit more contained in that respect, Imo.

At any rate, what are everyone's votes, again?

ThePerpetual said:
I know a good majority of people in a large number of communities now, particularly the DeviantArt circle. I just want people to get along, and you just so happened to pick one of my best of the friends there. :/
And fair enough, to each their own. At any rate, again, DeathBattles have a way of functioning that's simply incompatible with how we do things, a result there =/= a result here or vice versa. We should be a bit more contained in that respect, Imo.

At any rate, what are everyone's votes, again?
I dunno

But they seem even at this point

So far we have one inconclusive, two votes for Ruby, and two votes for Spidey, with arguments for both.

Tbh I gotta say Spidey, his spidey sense pretty much upgrades his reaction speed a lot. He also has a healing factor. Going to give it to Spiderman high diff.

Ruby's a bit faster, which is countered to some degree by Spidey Sense, but that Speed Semblance might be enough to override it. Again, looks very much even to me.

ThePerpetual said:
Ruby's a bit faster, which is countered to some degree by Spidey Sense, but that Speed Semblance might be enough to override it. Again, looks very much even to me.
I'd also say Spidey has much more experience in fighting then she does.

Does Ruby have access to dust types she hasn't used in battle yet, like Earth, Wind, Fire, and most notably time manipulating dust?

Blahblah9755 said:
Does Ruby have access to dust types she hasn't used in battle yet, like Earth, Wind, Fire, and most notably time manipulating dust?
If she is allowed the same dust Goodwitch uses I don't think that will really help her, as unlike Goodwitch she can't use it by herself.

If she is allowed the same dust Goodwitch uses I don't think that will really help her, as unlike Goodwitch she can't use it by herself.

Well, she's never shown the ability to use any dust on her own, but she's been allowed to use it for this fight, so I'm just wondering if there are any restrictions, cause if she could use the dust that Weiss used to speed Blake up, that would give her a considerable advantage.

If she does get access to dust types she hasn't used, it seems only fair to also give Spidey more of his equipment, (i.e. Symbiote and Iron Spider Mk2)

Blahblah9755 said:
Well, she's never shown the ability to use any dust on her own, but she's been allowed to use it for this fight, so I'm just wondering if there are any restrictions, cause if she could use the dust that Weiss used to speed Blake up, that would give her a considerable advantage.
She's shown she can use Dust, but only via her Sniper Rifle, which I doubt would allow for the time manipulation Dust. With the other types of Dust I don't see much difference because again with his Spidey Sense and superior experience I'd honestly have to say Spidey takes this.

Glynda doesn't use dust, she uses telekinesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back