• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SilentKing13 said:
I don't think it would matter because oliver could just put just put him to sleep
spidey could incapitate him with webs, and probably while oliver gets out, thinks of a plan

SilentKing13 said:
It matters who hits first but Oliver kills if he hits while Spiderman can only brifely incapacitate him
do they have knowledge on each other, if no, im voting for spidey with my above reasons, if yes, spidey can hurt oliver's doll and then oliver will also take damage (im guessing familiars are also his doll)

I don't believe they have knowledge on each other because it wasn't specified

1. How does no knowledge of each other give Spidey the win? He can damage Oliver sure but Oliver can easily petrify or incapacitate Spidey with one attack

2. Oliver has to summon a familiar it isn't just a doll

3. His familiars also have comparable durability to him so If Oliver realizes they can't beat Spidey he could just call them back and petrify or put Spidey to sleep himself

SilentKing13 said:
I don't believe they have knowledge on each other because it wasn't specified
1. How does no knowledge of each other give Spidey the win? He can damage Oliver sure but Oliver can easily petrify or incapacitate Spidey with one attack

2. Oliver has to summon a familiar it isn't just a doll

3. His familiars also have comparable durability to him so If Oliver realizes they can't beat Spidey he could just call them back and petrify or put Spidey to sleep himself
spiderman's spider sense can react very fast to any of oliver's attacks and use acid webbing.

SilentKing13 said:
Oh crap forgot about precog
Oliver could reflect his webs back at him or just create a shield
if the webs come back spider-man can dodge them, he has dodged the hulk, who is massively hypersonic

Speed is equalized

And i wasn't saying that the webs would hit Spidey I was just saying that they have a low chance of connecting with Oliver

SilentKing13 said:
Speed is equalized
And i wasn't saying that the webs would hit Spidey I was just saying that they have a low chance of connecting with Oliver
spidey via strength as well, heres a feat

Lifts and carries two cars with just one hand web-slings with them and throws them through a window.

I know but Spidey can't do much to Oliver either on acount of his attack reflection and shields

and if Oliver hits Spidey with either of the attacks i've mentioned he wins

Back