• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man vs Johnny Test (8-B tourney)

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Spider-Man (Web of Shadows) vs Johnny Test (Base; 8-B key)

Speed equalized; SBA

latest

image0.jpg

His Lifting Strength is incredibly greater than Johnny’s so he can restrain him + he has Precognition

All previous, plus Energy Projection with laser guns, Hair Manipulation with Hair Tonic X300 and Hairdo Ray, Underwater Breathing (Type 1; via the Fish Ray), Size Manipulation via Shrink Ray, Flight via Turbo Action Backpack, Time Travel with Turbo Teahouse Time Machine and Scoots/Sonic Super Scooter, Time Manipulation with Turbo Time Rewinder (Can pause and rewind people for up to 5 minutes) and Saturday Repeater Machine (Automatically rewinds time to the most previous Saturday), Time Stop with the Time Stopping Stop Watch, Memory Manipulation (Also with the Turbo Time Rewinder, when Hugh got angry at Susan & Mary for breaking his bowling ball, his memories from the incident were wiped out once Mary used it on him, and he thought Johnny was the culprit instead), Mind Manipulation with Mind Controlling Collars & Belts, Possession with Mega Action Game Controller (When pointed at someone, Johnny can control them as if they were a video game character), Life Manipulation (The Static Animator can bring inanimate objects to life and increase their size, including a bunch of toys), Transmutation (The Bubble Love Gum turned Gil into a gorilla), Statistics Amplification via Super Strength Milkshake (Made Johnny physically stronger and taller), Super Smarty Pants (Automatically increases his intelligence once worn) and Bionic arm (Increased Johnny's power and reaction speed by 3000%), Earth Manipulation with Atomic Earth Dozer, Resurrection with Replenish Ray (Brought back zombies from the dead in Johnny Zombie Tea Party), Duplication with the Clone Hopper, Invisibility with Electro Chromatic Blanket, Paralysis Inducement with Paralysis Gas Breath Spray (Stuns whoever is in range of the spray), Gravity Manipulation with Magnetic Device (As shown in the episode Johnny Degrees Below Zero), Smoke Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation with Smelly Perfume (Anyone who smells the perfume will be knocked out for 10 minutes) and The Supreme Dream Machine (will make the person who gets hit with it fall asleep for 8 hours), Subjective Reality (Can bring fictional characters to life), Morality Manipulation with Attitude Alternator (Makes anyone's personality the complete opposite when hit)

Instead of listing off everything, I decided to just copy and paste the abilities Johnny has with his equipment, and then we can all decide which ones are too much for the tourney.

I mean, Johnny doesn’t resist precog right? Because even if this precog is baseline it’s still the spider sense which adapts kinda what the comics do so idk, Peter might dodge everything Johnny tries to throw

I mean, Johnny doesn’t resist precog right? Because even if this precog is baseline it’s still the spider sense which adapts kinda what the comics do so idk, Peter might dodge everything Johnny tries to throw
What about every other aspect of the fight?

Besides LS and Precog, is there any other ways Spidey can win this?

actually not sure about the outlasting bit but the other 2 wincons seems to be his only shot
Then I feel like Johnny should have some of his weaker equipment, as he's rangeless without them, and he goes for H2H in this key, and Spidey is pretty much going to dodge most of his attacks.

1. Turbo Action Backpack
2. Saturday Repeater Machine
3. Mind Controlling Collars and Belts
4. Bubble Love Gum
5. Static Animator
6. Laser Guns
7. Replenish Ray
8. Mega Action Game Controller

I feel like all of these should make this a fair fight.

1. Turbo Action Backpack
2. Saturday Repeater Machine
3. Mind Controlling Collars and Belts
4. Bubble Love Gum
5. Static Animator
6. Laser Guns
7. Replenish Ray
8. Mega Action Game Controller

I feel like all of these should make this a fair fight.
Is anyone gonna approve of these?

But what can Spidey do to defeat Johnny other than restraining him with webs?

I don't see how Spidey is taking down Johnny physically, so restraining him is his only option, and Johnny is difficult to catch.

it won't be that difficult if you're steps ahead with precog and massively more versatile

Back