• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man vs Guts

I have no idea how Guts will be able to put up any fight, considering he can just be made vulnerable (permanantly at that) via Spider Man's webbing; how he will be unable to even land a single hit because of Spider Sense. I'd say this match is a stomp in all honesty.

Really okay I was hoping this would be interesting

Spider-man: 2

Guts: 0

Does anyone else thinks this is a stomp

The real cal howard said:
TBH I don't see this being a stomp. More of decisiveness. I mean, a soul rendering sword is pretty OP.
It allows Guts to fight against beings who are intangible and can regenerate, neither of these abilities Spider Man has. The Dragon Slayers only use in this fight, is to give Guts a way to physically injure Spider Man. And the sad thing is, there is no possible way for him to do such a thing due to Spider Sense. Not even Guts' tactical mind could figure a way to counter it.

I really don't know who would win this, Spidey's webs would be a problem but if guts hits him he's dead because he is going to get cleaved in half and Guts is quite crafty, but besides that this seems like who hits first wins match.

Speedstomp.

Even with speed equalized Spiderman can avoid anything guts can throw at him and beat him up in the process thanks to spidersense.

And even if that doesn't work he can just use one cartridge of webbing and call it a day because Guts isn't breaking free when much stronger characters have failed to.

I disagree with this being a complete stomp.

Spidey still wins though for reasons already state above.

Basically, Guts has superhuman reactions especially with the berserker armor it won't be easy to hit guts with the webs but i do think Spidey wins because of his webs and trust me Guts already got hit on purpose just to get a higher advantage on his enemy he is extremely inteligent when it comes to fighting.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Reasoning, if it's unsatisfactory I'll give you a rebuttal and close the thread.
I think Guts might be able to avoid getting hit by the webs and getting hit by Spidey for a while. He might also keep Spidey on his toes once he decides to go at him. I do indeed think Spidey wins handily. But Guts might give him some trouble and not go down in a stomp. He's one touch cookie to put down.

Back