• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man vs Godzilla (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...Godzilla has resistance to all of Spiderman's main abilities that actually matter in this fight such as electricity and matter manipulation, a gigantic power advantage and better versions of the same hacks like Regenerationn.

Because Godzilla not only fought Thor with a pretty notable advantage, Thor was terrified of his power, Godzilla's rage can increase his power, he has tons of power-ups, hacks and transformations and he's been shown to have something akin to precog before (FW knew Monster X was coming, 2019 knew Ghidorah was going to be woken up, Heisei knew Spacegodzilla was coming, etc)

So basically Ultimate Godzilla for example is Thor going super saiyan but even worse. And since Spidey is relative to Thor, possibly superior, he might equal base Godzilla....if Godzilla wasn't proven to be stronger than Thor.

Why did you comment on this thread? This matchup has already been added

And Godzilla doesn't even lead with time stop so

Because this thread is seriously one of the worst things I have seen.

The reasoning for it is so utterly lazy that I sincerely hate that we don't check threads before adding them

I never said he lead with it either though he has a month of prep so.

To the removal thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back