• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man (Raimi) vs Spider-Man (MCU)

@Draugr, I'm sorry, but how is experience going to make up for the tremondous speed gap?

https://youtu.be/d1e6O_6oe0I?t=1m52s

Raimi Spidey has a better spider sense, sees people in slow motion, tanked a human-vaporizing grenade to the face, and lifted a huge ******* wall after using his body to stop a train at max speed. He also has natural webbing and doesn't need web cartriges.

Ermagerhd MCU is supersonic. Let's be real the only thing MCU Spidey has on Raimi is the Spider flashlight. I loved Civil War but anything MCU Spidey can do Raimi Spidey can do better.

As of now, before Homecoming, Raimi would break MCU in half.

No way in hell. Green Goblin's pumpkin grenades were easily room level and Raimi Spidey tanked that shit to the face with just a bloody lip. Raimi Spideman outran gunfire from the Green Goblin's glider. Raimi Spiderman also showed a much greater range and could slingshot himself into the sky with his webbing, which he creates naturally and doesn't need to refill. He took a beating from Green Goblin and returned the favor.

Until Homecoming comes out and MCU Spidey actually does something more impressive than catch Winter Soldier's punch or lift a small jet bridge then Raimi takes this. He's stronger, tougher, has beter spider sense, more stamina, and is an experienced fighter. If Captain America can edge out over him then Raimi Spidey would break him.

You should make a discussion thread before updating. When did he dodge handgun bullets? And him dodging Green Goblin's bullets looks mainly because of terrible aim.

I work mainly on Transformers and Power Rangers pages and normally edit autonomously, so forgive me on that. I know certain pages are more sensitive than others, particularly DC and Marvel, but I was under the impression updating Marvel pages only required a topic made regarding the main 616 canon. I'll keep this in mind for the future.

As for the handgun, he was shot at by his uncle's killer during the car chase. He fired through the roof at Spidey eight times. I can see your point about the glider shots but I think it's still fair to say he can react to its shots when he's evading four cannons firing at him. It also escaped my mind but he also evaded that small missile it fired.

Back