• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: Homecoming Feats/Discussion (SPOILERS)

Sorry about intruding in this thread, but @MaverickIsTheHype upgraded Spidey to at least 9-A, likely 8-C. Is that okay?

I've seen the movie and according to Iron Man, he said Cap could've decked Spidey if he wanted to.

Skill + Shield = Cap stomps Spiderman. This is generally the case in the comics too, Cap's skill and agility is such that he can stomp people far stronger than he is.

@Matthew So, should the statistics edit be reverted or not?

My opinion is that Spider-Man should be Small Building level+, because he:

• Casually stopped Winter Soldier's metal arm
  • Took punches from Shocker who could flip a bus with a light tap
  • Survived a warehouse collapsing on top of him
  • Held the ferry together for a few seconds (Best feat)
  • Staggered Giant-Man and made him trip

• I'm good
  • This should be calcable, imo.
  • Should be calcable too.
  • Guesstimates on how much of it he did on his own, calcable too imo.
  • Get how much is needed to push a normal person to make him trip, then scale it up to Giant-Man's mass, I think.

@Gemmy

It's not a guesstimate. Spider-Man only had two webbings left, which he held it on his own. The boat he held is a real boat that weights 3200 tons, so Spider-Man held 1600 tons on each arm.

@Matt

Does he get the full thing? I mean, he was on one extreme end of the ship when the webbings gave out.

Meh, I guess so.

Back