• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed in RWBY

I just saw Weiss and Ruby being given MHS reactions and combat speed, didn't we agree the speed upgrade only went to the High tiers?

Didn't WoG state that Mercury could rekt Ruby,Yang, and Pyrrha if he wanted to? Mercury was just playing around in all their fights.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Didn't WoG state that Mercury could rekt Ruby,Yang, and Pyrrha if he wanted to? Mercury was just playing around in all their fights.
It's not WoG, I was joking around when I said "God", I was just refering to the guy who did the calculation lol

Hey Blue, I'm adding the speed upgrade to the profiles, would you mind just going through and seeing if I missed anything?

WeeklyBattles said:
Hey Blue, I'm adding the speed upgrade to the profiles, would you mind just going through and seeing if I missed anything?
I shall do that.

Really? I was sure they were building level speed [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.701961)]┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» [/COLOR]

Alakabamm said:
Really? I was sure they were building level speed [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.701961)]┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» [/COLOR]
What is this "Building level speed" you speak of? Is it next to Multi-City Block and Town level speed?

Sorry to bother you all, but before Pyrrha fought Cinder when Ruby fist got MHS, how come Neo was being scaled to Mercury and co. even though she had no feats putting her on that level iirc

Blahblah9755 said:
Sorry to bother you all, but before Pyrrha fought Cinder when Ruby fist got MHS, how come Neo was being scaled to Mercury and co. even though she had no feats putting her on that level iirc
The MHS feat scales to everyone. The reasonings are in the site I linked earlier.

Oh right Vivi deleted his blogs. MHS and High Hypersonic are a huge difference. In Mercury vs Yatsu, Yatsu caught Mercury offguard and threw him, whereas if the difference were really that much Mercury would of easily reacted and not got caught. Same thing with Ruby when she sucessfully ran pass Mercury, once again if the difference were that big Mercury would of easily stopped her.

Back