• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

spectacular spiderman question

Rhino's Fall = 0.56 Tons of TNT (Building level)

Electro's Fall = 571 Tons of TNT (Multi-City Block level+)

Norman's "Death" = 0.30 Tons of TNT (Building level)

Does look like an outlier to me

but the thing is that those 2 building feats were effortless like the first one was literally just rhino falling and making a creator 2210 cm wide (which mind you, he tanked this effortlessly), and the other one the latter tanked several goblin bombs with no damage or injuries at all. It being mcb+ wouldn't cause any scaling problems or contradictions

that doesn't make it an outlier, and it doesn't matter anyway. If there's no actual scaling contradictions the feat should be fine to use

It's a magnitude of almost 1020x higher than the next best feats we have, even if those were done uber-casually, you'd need some serious proof they can survive the 571 ton of TNT vaporizing feat that Electro did.

And even then, it'd scale only to him and no one else.

Heat based feats dont scale to durability n stuff
And characters would also not scale to the full yield of his electricity attacks unless they survive them in the air
But isn’t it just vaporizing the pool of water via lightning? Which people comparable to Spider-Man has tanked before?

But isn’t it just vaporizing the pool of water via lightning? Which people comparable to Spider-Man has tanked before?
Spectacular Electro AFAIK can't wield natural cloud-to-ground lightning and can't damage concrete floors, whereas natural lightning is 8-C and can indeed damage concrete IRL, plus that 8-A feat shot out more electricity than his beam-blasting feats did.

Spectacular Electro AFAIK can't wield natural lightning, and natural lightning is 8-C.
I'm sorry, but I dont see how this answers my question, ik its not natural lightning but the electricity he fires still vaporized that pool. It shouldn't matter whether or not its natural lightning or not

I'm sorry, but I dont see how this answers my question, ik its not natural lightning but the electricity he fires still vaporized that pool. It shouldn't matter whether or not its natural lightning or not
And he never directly unleashed his full rage into his foes like that, most of the time he just resorts to blasting them with beams.

And he never directly unleashed his full rage into his foes like that, most of the time he just resorts to blasting them with beams.
what suggests his full rage went into the 8-a feat? iirc the feat was the the resultant of him just short-circuiting or something and the water just getting vaporized

what suggests his full rage went into the 8-a feat? iirc the feat was the the resultant of him just short-circuiting or something and the water just getting vaporized
The pool feat literally has him glow brighter than normal and explode. He doesn't explode when shooting normal electric bolts.

Eh, I guess that's a fair enough reason. At least it isn't "muh oultier cuz its only 1 calc but we have 3 building calcs so we use the latter cuz yes!!1!!1"

Actually it took him a fair bit of time to vaporize the pool, would it be possible to divide the result by the time it took to get a yield more consistent with the other calcs?

Well then, using the timeframe of Electro falling into the pool to the steam hitting Spidey which is around around 9 seconds
571 tons : 9 = 63.44 Tons (City Block level+)

Back