• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Specimen 5 vs Mr. C (Spooky’s Jump Scare Mansion vs Twin Peaks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice that one of the weaknesses for the Specimen is “Has difficulty affecting those without mental trauma”. I might be debatable whether Mr. C has mental trauma or not.
I doubt he does. If my memory serves me correctly, Mr. C is pretty much acts like an emotionless robot and is primarily a vessel for BOB to inhabit.

I’m going to assume that Mr. C would definitely be affected by Specimen’s perception manipulation based on what I know. Since Mr. C doesn’t have prep, I think his strategy right off the bat would be to shoot Specimen 5 until it’s dead. I don’t know how much power Mr. C takes from BOB, but it should provide him with a few useful abilities such as clairvoyance and supernatural electricity manipulation (linking this again).
The perception manip might make it difficult to land clean shots, hence why AoE is more useful. Does the electricity manip have that?

Also if I recall, clairvoyance is the ability to see things in the past and is basically the opposite of precognition. I don't think it's useful for this

The perception manip might make it difficult to land clean shots, hence why AoE is more useful. Does the electricity manip have that?

Also if I recall, clairvoyance is the ability to see things in the past and is basically the opposite of precognition. I don't think it's useful for this
Clairvoyance-“the ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through extrasensory perception.”

As for Mr. C’s electricity manipulation AoE, the only real feat we have is making the electricity grid in a federal prison go haywire. I’m not sure how combat applicable it is.

As for Mr. C’s electricity manipulation AoE, the only real feat we have is making the electricity grid in a federal prison go haywire. I’m not sure how combat applicable it is.
Ah, that would be problematic
I think his strategy right off the bat would be to shoot Specimen 5 until it’s dead
Keep mind the reason I said AoE and not ranged attack is because anything that touches it disappears. This means that projectiles like bullets will be erased before even hurting the thing.

Keep mind the reason I said AoE and not ranged attack is because anything that touches it disappears. This means that projectiles like bullets will be erased before even hurting the thing.
I am not sure how Mr. C can hurt Specimen 5 then. It all depends on how much he can tap into BOB’s power, which is hard to determine. I suppose he could attempt to seal the Specimen.

How would that work?
Well, he had a special glass box in which he attempted to catch the Experiment in season 3. I suppose he might need access to the glass box in the fight and try to lure the Specimen into it. Theoretically, he might be able to do something similar with other technology with his reality altering technology manipulation.

Well, he had a special glass box in which he attempted to catch the Experiment in season 3. I suppose he might need access to the glass box in the fight and try to lure the Specimen into it. Theoretically, he might be able to do something similar with other technology with his reality altering technology manipulation.
Assuming SBA, he would be in Central Park and there isn't a lot of machines to use there

Alright so...

Even if Mr. C can make the device to seal Specimen 5, he might have problems trying to find the required items due to the hallucinations created by the specimen
I doubt he does. If my memory serves me correctly, Mr. C is pretty much acts like an emotionless robot and is primarily a vessel for BOB to inhabit.
As stated before, it depends on how much “mental trauma” Mr. C has. Throughout season 3, he acts cold and calculated. Though I guess one of themes of Twin Peaks is how trauma affects a person, so I’m not sure what to think of Mr. C exactly.

As stated before, it depends on how much “mental trauma” Mr. C has. Throughout season 3, he acts cold and calculated. Though I guess one of themes of Twin Peaks is how trauma affects a person, so I’m not sure what to think of Mr. C exactly.
That mental trauma thing is more-so increases severity rather than lessens if mental trauma isn't present so it should be able to still affect Mr. C, just not as strong as if he has a mental issue or something

That mental trauma thing is more-so increases severity rather than lessens if mental trauma isn't present so it should be able to still affect Mr. C, just not as strong as if he has a mental issue or something
Does anyone else have any arguments for Mr. C?

Sorry, I have been inactive in this thread. Anyway, I already contacted Twin Peaks people that have been active in versus threads before, but I haven’t received many responses. Maybe you can contact some supporters for Spooky’s Jump Scare Mansion?
I would love to discuss this further and there aren't many active ones

I really don't know. Mr. C's tiering is very finicky and dependent heavily on how much BOB will get involved. Almost all of his powers come from BOB. So basically is BOB vs Specimen 5 but BOB may not be interested. So it's a yes or no. Given Mr. C uses all of his powers, it's a stomp. He'll just erase it from existence, or send it to another dimension, or some other bullshit that Mr. C can do.

I really don't know. Mr. C's tiering is very finicky and dependent heavily on how much BOB will get involved. Almost all of his powers come from BOB. So basically is BOB vs Specimen 5 but BOB may not be interested. So it's a yes or no. Given Mr. C uses all of his powers, it's a stomp. He'll just erase it from existence, or send it to another dimension, or some other bullshit that Mr. C can do.
Thanks for the answer. I guess it’s possible for the battle to be inconclusive.

Either that, or we limit it to abilities Mr. C has shown in the series.

Last edited:
Honestly, as frustrating as it could be, this might be an inconclusive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back