• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Specimen 5 vs Mr. C (Spooky’s Jump Scare Mansion vs Twin Peaks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed equalized. The battle takes place in the Pentagon. I will change the rules if it isn’t fair.

Specimen 5:

Mr. C:

Inconclusive: 7 (Peppersalt43, Mantidil, Noneless21, Starter_Pack, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Tonygameman, Doggo)

Last edited:
Rorschach is faster, has weapons and is well versed in acrobatics and hand to hand combat, and has higher stamina.

Voting for Rorschach for now.

Mr. C also has access to firearms (he at least has access to the Jericho 941-F pistol according to the movie firearms database) and likely has similar marksmanship skills as regular Cooper (who was able to fire 6 precisely aimed head shots in quick succession at the firing range). Also, I’m not sure how much it would help, but he has a higher lifting strength and is much smarter.

Well, Mr. C has electricity manipulation but I have no idea if it could be used offensively in any way. Also, I’ve watched season 3 again recently; it seems he has some way of controlling tulpas he creates via text messaging (though that might be irrelevant to this fight)

You know what, lets get a discussion going

Does Mr. C keep some of Dale Cooper's combat skills? Or does he have a completely different set of skill feats?

You know what, lets get a discussion going

Does Mr. C keep some of Dale Cooper's combat skills? Or does he have a completely different set of skill feats?
My guess is yes since Mr. C was born from the darkness within Cooper and should probably have many of the same skills. I don’t see him having regular Cooper’s supernatural luck however since he never seems to display that throughout The Return even if it would be helpfu.

Also, as a side note, this page gives a lot of details on electricity manipulation in Twin Peaks. I’m not sure how much Mr. C would have access to, however, since it is totally dependent on BOB’s will.

And I assume Dale Cooper's CQC skills are that of a regular FBI agent?
Yes, that should be the bare minimum imo. Cooper hasn’t shown too many instances of CQC, but he has shown that kind of proficiency when attacked by characters such as Ike the Spike or Nancy from One Eyed Jacks. I found a good video for this subject.

Mr. C himself is shown to be stronger than base Cooper also, since he was able to take down the muscular Renzo easily.

Last edited:
So how does Rorschach bypasses Mr C's resurrection?
We‘ve only seen Mr. C come back from being shot. I assume if his body received significant enough damage, he couldn’t come back from it.

We‘ve only seen Mr. C come back from being shot. I assume if his body received significant enough damage, he couldn’t come back from it.
Thier is absolutely no reason to believe that. Copper had to get rid of BoB to stop the resurrection. If Mr C could have been killed just via that way the fireman would have not given Freddie those gloves. Mr C will continue to ressurect as long as he has his connection with BoB.

Thier is absolutely no reason to believe that. Copper had to get rid of BoB to stop the resurrection. If Mr C could have been killed just via that way the fireman would have not given Freddie those gloves. Mr C will continue to ressurect as long as he has his connection with BoB.
Huh, interesting

Can he come back from Existence Erasure? Because if so, I know another character @Mantidil can use

It’s hard to gauge exactly what Mr. C can do admittedly. It seemed to take time for him to resurrect in the episode he was shot. I suppose Rorschach could also restrain him somehow then; after all, Mr. C was locked up in jail in the show.

It’s hard to gauge exactly what Mr. C can do admittedly. It did take time for him to resurrect in the episode he was shot. I suppose Rorschach could also restrain him somehow then; after all, Mr. C was locked up in jail in the show.
The Woodsmen resurrects him. I don't think Rorschach can restrain or stop Woodsmen from resurrecting Mr C.

The Woodsmen resurrects him. I don't think Rorschach can restrain or stop Woodsmen from resurrecting Mr C.
Yes, I know. I just don’t know the limits of the resurrection is what I’m saying. And Mr. C didn‘t brute force his way out of jail or enlist the Woodsmen for a prison break, so it’s hard to determine what being restrained would do as well.

Well then, use this

EE is touch based, making melee on it suicide. Very vulnerable to AoE and enviromental destruction which is what defeated it last time

Yes, I know. I just don’t know the limits of the resurrection is what I’m saying. And Mr. C didn‘t brute force his way out of jail or enlist the Woodsmen for a prison break, so it’s hard to determine what being restrained would do as well.
The Woodsmen only seems to resurrect him so brute forcing his way through the jail would pretty stupid as he will have a big target on his back.

So... are you gonna do anything with my suggestion?
Do I just need to edit this thread to be about Mr. C vs Specimen 5 instead? If so, I can change it next time I get the chance. Unless Rorschach has win conditions of some sort, of course.

Well then, use this

EE is touch based, making melee on it suicide. Very vulnerable to AoE and enviromental destruction which is what defeated it last time
I’m not sure if this was intentional, but this creature does remind me a lot of the “Experiment” from Twin Peaks: The Return which Mr. C is implied to be looking for.

I’m not sure if this was intentional, but this creature does remind me a lot of the “Experiment” from Twin Peaks: The Return which Mr. C is implied to be looking for.
Funny coincidence

Anyway, Specimen 5 has an ability to distort the world around it which can be seen in the video below at the 5:26 mark

It can make fighting it confusing and one touch from it is enough to remove one from existence

I notice that one of the weaknesses for the Specimen is “Has difficulty affecting those without mental trauma”. I might be debatable whether Mr. C has mental trauma or not.

You should probably respond to arguments I made above
Yeah, you’re right. I apologize. I’m going to assume that Mr. C would definitely be affected by Specimen’s perception manipulation based on what I know. Since Mr. C doesn’t have prep, I think his strategy right off the bat would be to shoot Specimen 5 until it’s dead. I don’t know how much power Mr. C takes from BOB, but it should provide him with a few useful abilities such as clairvoyance and supernatural electricity manipulation (linking this again).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back